Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA (17619 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Kudos6453(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
What are the criterials for posting either to secondary or primary schools
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by TotoGame(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
I was posted to a brothel in Owerri

Nice place tho

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Please ezenwa,the made a mistake in my residential address,the local government the put was not accurate,na my villa lga,but my residential was in town...how do I go about it,is it to my local government
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by IranianSea: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:
A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been asking the question with regards to how many times an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is expected to be at his or her Place of Primary Assignment in a week or month.

The write up below answers this question, but I repeat all N-Power Batch C Volunteers must adopt this with great caution, due to the preying eyes of the N-Power independent monitors, because if the N-Power independent monitors comes to your place of primary assignment and find an N-Power Batch C applicant absent without any clear reasons, this might lead to forceful disengagement or exit of the N-Power Batch C Volunteer from the N-Power program.

If an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is posted to a primary school, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have do be at his or her place of primary assignment daily, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is deployed to a secondary school the N-Power Batch C volunteer have to be at his or her place of primary assignment at least three times in a week, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is posted to an Agricultural Agency that is for N-Agro, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have to be present at his or her place of primary assignment at least once a week and submit your report weekly.
Please is it possible for someone to check which she applied for during registration. she couldn't remember. Thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Malawii: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Emperor2020:
Please ezenwa,the made a mistake in my residential address,the local government the put was not accurate,na my villa lga,but my residential was in town...how do I go about it,is it to my local government

When you had the opportunity to update your profile what happened.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ogoloray(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2021
I totally agree!
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ogoloray(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2021
We all know you intentionally used your village LgA, in a bid to optimize your chances of being shortlisted...

So cut the BS sir!
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:
A lot of N-Power Batch C applicants have been asking the question with regards to how many times an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is expected to be at his or her Place of Primary Assignment in a week or month.

The write up below answers this question, but I repeat all N-Power Batch C Volunteers must adopt this with great caution, due to the preying eyes of the N-Power independent monitors, because if the N-Power independent monitors comes to your place of primary assignment and find an N-Power Batch C applicant absent without any clear reasons, this might lead to forceful disengagement or exit of the N-Power Batch C Volunteer from the N-Power program.

If an N-Power Batch C Volunteer is posted to a primary school, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have do be at his or her place of primary assignment daily, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is deployed to a secondary school the N-Power Batch C volunteer have to be at his or her place of primary assignment at least three times in a week, if an N-Power Batch C applicant is posted to an Agricultural Agency that is for N-Agro, the N-Power Batch C Volunteer have to be present at his or her place of primary assignment at least once a week and submit your report weekly.
All na noise abeg no be Nigeria we dey? If he settle with the principal that's all, do you know how corrupt government employees are ? With 2k each month he will settle himself and be good, what happen to nysc are people doing anything? Calm down

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by TEACHER4REAL(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
When is NPOWER STREAM 2 COMMENCING
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by chioma8(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
I've not been shortlisted, is there still hope for me?, seems am the only one left out cry cry
ezenwaez:

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by notmyrealmonika: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Thank you for the updates and information.
Please I have a question, can I change my residential area? As I have relocated from the state I filled in before. Because I am afraid if it will affect the short listing process... And also can one redeploy to another state after posting.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by molas02: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nwatachoba1:
Well well well

What do we have here

We never see any rally o

Awon igboho and co... nairaland e-warriors
Eran ni oruko re

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emperor2020:
After deployment explain to your district head
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kudos6453:
What are the criterials for posting either to secondary or primary schools

Educational experience or education certificate
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ozid:
Sir, is it possible to redeploy from one state to another after passing the physical verification?

Not possible only possible to redeploy to another local government within the same district or zone
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by survival1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Has N-power started deployment. Please if they have, how can one check his or her deployment status.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by survival1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Please has N-power started deployment and how can someone check his or her deployment status.
PlayMaker14:
Dear ezenwaez,

First of all, lemme commend you for your time and effort you dedicate here to give vital information to some applicants... Chukwu gozie gí.

I see that most members here do frown at your post and attack you unnecessarily, but don't stop what you're doing.

I have a question to ask;

My sister applied and was shortlisted for the next phase of the program, I would like to know if posting to Primary or Secondary school and location can be heavily influenced by the applicants. Because where she resides is quite some distance from where the Government schools are.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
survival1:
Has N-power started deployment. Please if they have, how can one check his or her deployment status.
They have not, you will be sent email or sms
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by PlayMaker14: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
survival1:
Please has N-power started deployment and how can someone check his or her deployment status.
Not at all, you'll be communicated about it through your email or SMS.
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Goldp5988(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

It will be so unfair if at the end, me that scored 75% will not be schedule for verification and not be able to do biometric
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by tolijascro(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
TotoGame:
I was posted to a brothel in Owerri

Nice place tho

Mad man.... STD fall on u grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by kuneryxy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is nonsense. I did n Power and I didn't go to my ppa,. No allow them deceive u
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
molas02:

Eran ni oruko re

Well well well

Look what we have here

Atara m gi... nwa eji obara kaikai were mu
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by uthlaw: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

No sir, it will complicate the deployment process
but someone can change it on their Portal,how is it going to be complicated when list has not being sent to states!
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by greggng: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Stop saying a thing you don't know...issues of this nature , you 've to seek clarification from those before you. N agro don't submit report every week...
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
uthlaw:
but someone can change it on their Portal,how is it going to be complicated when list has not being sent to states!
Who told you the list has not been sent
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by TotoGame(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
tolijascro:

Mad man.... STD fall on u grin angry grin grin

Lolz....go rest
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by tolijascro(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
TotoGame:

Lolz....go rest

grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by uthlaw: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Who told you the list has not been sent
if that is the case,changes of location should not be allowed again!
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by Suremikky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear ezenwaez,

First of all, lemme commend you for your time and effort you dedicate here to give vital information to some applicants... Chukwu gozie gí.

I see that most members here do frown at your post and attack you unnecessarily, but don't stop what you're doing.

I have a question to ask;

My sister applied and was shortlisted for the next phase of the program, I would like to know if posting to Primary or Secondary school and location can be heavily influenced by the applicants. Because where she resides is quite some distance from where the Government schools are.

Ur sister or you?
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by InansBobo(m): 2:27am On Jul 04, 2021
greggng:

Stop saying a thing you don't know...issues of this nature , you 've to seek clarification from those before you. N agro don't submit report every week...
how much do they pay N-Agro O'level and what's the nature of their job please
cc: ezenwaez
Re: N-power Batch C: How Often To Attend Your PPA by ezenwaez(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2021
InansBobo:
how much do they pay N-Agro O'level and what's the nature of their job please
cc: ezenwaez

All N-Power graduate category (N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Health) will receive a stipend of ₦30,000, N-Agro Volunteers will be posted to Agricultural Agencies within various local government areas, all N-Agro Volunteers will work as extension workers, providing advice to local farmers on best farming practices to boost their yield

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Job Seekers Should Have While Searching For A Job / Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People / DSS Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.