Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Where The Money Is, And How To Get It - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where The Money Is, And How To Get It (1777 Views)

The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / Million Money - Is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by CUBI(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
cubilife@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Ishiewo: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
ejiekekalu2@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by ufuos111: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Okpakoufuoma360@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by frontpage79: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2021
hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Mekanus(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
dimethylpyridine@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Omoconsult(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
I hope you'll got the book
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Onyemaonwu: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by iyobosadavid: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omoconsult:
Being broke means different things to different people.

Some persons may have #200k in their account and still classify themselves as being broke.

For me, Only God knew the category I was.

I have lived in Warri, Anambra,Benin, and Lagos...and the amount of money you need to live comfortably in these places are very different.

You can't survive earning #50k as salary in Lagos especially if you're spending half of that amount on transport...like how? It's not possible.

If you have a family(wife and kids)...Ah!!!...Death sentence!

We should be talking about #400k monthly to carry out your duty as a man and still be able to live large.

Even as a lady, to live the life that you want and be able to take of your younger siblings, contribute to your own family...

You need enough money to do that especially in lagos.

Let's say you're making #400k per month that is approx #13,300 per day....

Where you wan see am? In this zoo we call a country?

The surest way I know that you can earn such is to start a high ROI business... that is... something you can start with little capital but produce very high returns.

But how many people know about such businesses when all we talk about is how to apply for menial jobs.

A colleague of mine who is a pharmacist started one of such business in August, 2020 with just 50k and he is now making an average of #350k profits per month.

My mentor have finally written a book that shows you 5 of such high ROI business that you can start today.

Best Part...the book is FREE.

just drop your email in the comment section if you want a copy.

If you're the lazy type who won't read it and act on it...pls don't drop your email...please don't!

It is a book you can finish in less than 4hours if you're serious about your finances

Drop your email now
dvdirabor@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by sirnwike: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
clinge0997@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by BIODAVY(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
biodavyglobalventures@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by themideboy: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
clintonadedeju@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by oluteem: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omoconsult:

Some persons may have #200k in their account and still classify themselves as being broke.

I have lived in Warri, Anambra,Benin, and Lagos...and the amount of money you need to live comfortably in these places are very different.

You can't survive earning #50k as salary in Lagos especially if you're spending half of that amount on transport...like how? It's not possible.

We should be talking about #400k monthly to carry out your duty as a man and still be able to live large.

Even as a lady, to live the life that you want and be able to take of your younger siblings, contribute to your own family...

The surest way I know that you can earn such is to start a high ROI business... that is... something you can start with little capital but produce very high returns.

But how many people know about such businesses when all we talk about is how to apply for menial jobs.

A colleague of mine who is a pharmacist started one of such business in August, 2020 with just 50k and he is now making an average of #350k profits per month.

My mentor have finally written a book that shows you 5 of such high ROI business that you can start today.

If you're the lazy type who won't read it and act on it...pls don't drop your email...please don't!

It is a book you can finish in less than 4hours if you're serious about your finances

Drop your email now

tayoolu90@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Tyghjj: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2021
kennygrace612@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by princeraymi: 4:11am On Oct 03, 2021
princeraymi@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by SharedServices: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omoconsult:

Drop your email now
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Zaynkad: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Omoconsult:

Drop your email now
zaynkad47@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by adomuwiner(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Tordue123(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tordueyarkwan@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by success143(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2021
joebolar@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Shevi8: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
tamara.preye330@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Opera240: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
hardekunle44@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by abdulmumeensmo: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
abdulmumeenidrissmo@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Slimgold2019: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
aishaajibade656@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by princeraymi: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2021
princeraymi@gmail.com[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Tobiaz: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2021
emmanueloluwatobi85@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Youngeasy1: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Omoconsult:

Drop your email now

emmathelord@gmail.com God bless you sir
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by orjikenneth6(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
orjikenneth687@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Hardey33: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2021
waleagboola922@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Sheghzymilly(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Segunadegbola9@gmail.Com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Roysnickz: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omoconsult:

Drop your email now
snickzroy@gmail.com
Re: Where The Money Is, And How To Get It by Fa44me: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
remisaac2013@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Credit Alert / For The Right Investment That Can Yield Incredible Interest In Less Than 4 Years / Is Meta Force An Investment That Pays Without Referrals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.