Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,301 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (50050 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
ZooOga:

Why not ask ExxonMobil directly if you are really that inquisitive? I'm sure someone in public relations will respond to your request for further information.

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/Locations/Nigeria

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/About-us/Contact-us

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/About-us/Contact-us/Directory
Great one..the guy go run grin
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by triplec93(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
zoedew:

A thousand and one businesses are waiting to take up tenancy at Mobil Hq in Lagos. Very vantage location.
Not bad. Lagos has the advantage of being a centre of commerce. Other deserving places should also be harnessed.

4 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by captainbangz: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
[My office dey 4th floor,. in four years time, I go occupy. THIS I HAVE SEEN!
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by zoedew: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
triplec93:
Not bad. Lagos has the advantage of being a centre of commerce. Other deserving places should also be harnessed.
Totally agree with you. One reason I advocate folks live elsewhere outside of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by illrhymes(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Olukat:
Where are those who call for Gov. Udom's head on this project?
Akwa Ibom is getting it right and this will bring in good revenue and pride.
Truth be told if you live in Lagos and visit Akwa Ibom you will find a way to wash your already laundered clothes grin grin grin
I'm not from there, proudly Rivers shocked shocked
Exxon Mobil should move and stop complimenting a simple building that would have been built ever since as the official head quarters of Mobil. How many years did it take Udom to build this? Very slow Governor and this is suppose to be an achievement? And the oil sector is suffering as we speak. He should cover his face in shame…. They’re a million and one abandoned projects in the state that have been discontinued for God knows what reason. No work for the youths, poverty is the order of the day in Akwa Ibom, he took a chunk of Akwa Ibom’s money to build an unnecessary worship center where only Christians can worship, I’m a Christian but what’s the fate of Akwa Ibomites that are traditionalist and even Muslims? The good roads, fly overs and other amenities Akwa Ibom is enjoying today were provided by the past administration.
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
triplec93:
A good development, they should move their head quarters ASAP. Enough is enough. I know the Yoruba staff would kick against that strongly like they did years back with nlng relocating to Port Harcourt. My Niger Delta people eye don dey clear. Monkey no go work but baboon dey chop.
It is still not relevant, who are the majority of staffs controlling the cash inflows and outflows. Lol grin grin grin.
Go to nnpc and see what's happening that will give you a clue.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
illrhymes:

Exxon Mobil should move and stop complimenting a simple building that would have been built ever since as the official head quarters of Mobil. How many years did it take Udom to build this? Very slow Governor and this is suppose to be an achievement? And the oil sector is suffering as we speak. He should cover his face in shame…. They’re a million and one abandoned projects in the state that have been discontinued for God knows what reason. No work for the youths, poverty is the order of the day in Akwa Ibom, he took a chunk of Akwa Ibom’s money to build an unnecessary worship center where only Christians can worship, I’m a Christian but what’s the fate of Akwa Ibomites that are traditionalist and even Muslims? The good roads, fly overs and other amenities Akwa Ibom is enjoying today were provided by the past administration.
You are so misinformed that I pity your life.
That's building is just 1year 6months old and name of project that is abandon in Akwa Ibom that was inaugurated by Udom?
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
We can't wait to hear from them
I know they can't turn down a world class smart building, enough of siphoning our wealth, taxes, staffing of indigene to Lagos

#Akwa_Ibom

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Hunchogee: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
DankemzI:
We can't wait to hear from them
I know they can't turn down a world class smart building, enough of siphoning our wealth, taxes, staffing of indigene to Lagos

#Akwa_Ibom
Yes bro .. everything the ever wanted is now available

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Building a strong foundation for more investment. God bless our gov.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You think say e dey easy

Wetin no de easy?
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by VillagePipu: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2021
triplec93:

Lagos - New York
Abuja - Washington
Akwa Ibom - Texas

Zamfara - Somalia grin

3 Likes

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Hunchogee: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2021
VillagePipu:

Lagos - New York
Abuja - Washington
Akwa Ibom - Texas

Zamfara - Somalia grin
Lol grin
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2021
SegFault:
Them done dey use this building boast since, akpabio might have been a jackass and a thief but he better pass this Udom guy.
HIs not better than
Re: Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
design109:
undecided
After seeing how the one in Vegas collapse, abeg, I no dey near
enemy of progress supposed to be your second name, my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.