Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience (3036 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / Dad And Mum Poses As Their Little Daughter Takes Them Pictures / This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Happened: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Last week, I was told someone requested for my daughter to be her little bride.

I asked who. Then I realized it was someone I don’t know and have never met.

I turned down the request. My wife says the person already spoke with her. That she loves Desire. I told her I don’t even know her.

Then during the weekdays, I was speaking with Desire when I surprised her by telling her to go on with the preparation for the wedding. She was speechless and extremely happy.

Sent money for everything she needed and then she said, Daddy! Come to Ibadan. I told her I won’t be able to come till the Easter.

We were talking again yesterday morning and she told me to come to Ibadan. So I said I will.

I left Ojota 5.00pm after closing from work and got to Ibadan past 5.00am this morning. Entered the house past 6:00am.

My eyes were heavy as I didn’t sleep all over the night. Trying to get my rest, Someone jump on me and when I looked, it was Desire expressing massive happiness to see me.

Poor girl didn’t know what I went through and still demanded that I take her to the occasion.

She knows where my mumu button is.. Hence, I had no choice than to dress up and drive her down where the bride lives.

Dropped her there and I returned to get my rest.

Got there this evening to pick her and I took this picture.

Looking at her, i was just smiling as I can see a very gorgeous Bride in years to come.

A proud Dad of a beautiful daughter. ❤️

Follow Aprokogirl for more stories

https://Instagram.com/Aprokogirl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Goldbw122(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Beautiful girl

3 Likes

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by crazymommy(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Happened:
Last week, I was told someone requested for my daughter to be her little bride.

I asked who. Then I realized it was someone I don’t know and have never met.

I turned down the request. My wife says the person already spoke with her. That she loves Desire. I told her I don’t even know her.

Then during the weekdays, I was speaking with Desire when I surprised her by telling her to go on with the preparation for the wedding. She was speechless and extremely happy.

Sent money for everything she needed and then she said, Daddy! Come to Ibadan. I told her I won’t be able to come till the Easter.

We were talking again yesterday morning and she told me to come to Ibadan. So I said I will.

I left Ojota 5.00pm after closing from work and got to Ibadan past 5.00am this morning. Entered the house past 6:00am.

My eyes were heavy as I didn’t sleep all over the night. Trying to get my rest, Someone jump on me and when I looked, it was Desire expressing massive happiness to see me.

Poor girl didn’t know what I went through and still demanded that I take her to the occasion.

She knows where my mumu button is.. Hence, I had no choice than to dress up and drive her down where the bride lives.

Dropped her there and I returned to get my rest.

Got there this evening to pick her and I took this picture.

Looking at her, i was just smiling as I can see a very gorgeous Bride in years to come.

A proud Dad of a beautiful daughter. ❤️

Follow Aprokogirl for more stories

https://Instagram.com/Aprokogirl
Left ojota by 5pm and got to ibadan at 5am??that is 12hrs journey...lagos to ibadan is not even up to four hours.....or probably you did not go that same day...
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by pps1759(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Congrats !!!, its happy ending.

1 Like

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by oyinella(f): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
She is so pretty
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by SURElee(f): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Beautiful story by Oluwanishola Akeju.
When people copy people's work, Is good to always acknowledge the writers and source.

8 Likes

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by rex444(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Someone noted that time doh.... Fine lil angel with many beautiful, successful years ahead
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by cayorday89(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
SURElee:
Beautiful story by Olwanishola Akeju.
When people copy people's work, Is good to always acknowledge the writers and source.
Now it's been claimed to be written by Aproko, I follow him and love his write ups... And he also give quality comments on random posts...

2 Likes

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by AgentGoat: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
crazymommy:
Left ojota by 5pm and got to ibadan at 5am??that is 12hrs journey...lagos to ibadan is not even up to four hours.....or probably you did not go that same day...

Maybe na port harcourt he wan write.
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Onyi22(f): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
So what is the moral of this post because I see no sense in it
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Muchmore024: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Onyi22(f): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

Kids are joy of parents. Since you see no sense in it. May children be far away from you. May you not bear fruit moreless see sense in why a woman should have kids
You just spoke like a fool.
This your prayer no pass ceiling cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Muchmore024: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Onyi22(f): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

In a matter of months or years. You would remember this post and wished you could have taken this more serious. wait and see
grin cheesy grin What about if I have given birth already??
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Muchmore024: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Onyi22(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

Your children won't give you any reason to smile or be happy like this man is cos of his kid. It's that simple
Abeg hide, stop wasting your time with me..
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Malawian(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
I do little bridegroom tire, more than 6 times, I still dey fine wife reach now. No be juju be that?
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow... She's cute and looks like an actual Bride.

Her own day will come too.
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Malawian:
I do little bridegroom tire, more than 6 times, I still dey fine wife reach now. No be juju be that?

LoL.. there's nothing like little bridegroom. It's either ring bearer or page boy.
Don't worry. You shall find her soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Ishilove: 2:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Beautiful child.

Why do people add chemical relaxers to their children's hair? Look at little Desire's hairline is already thinning out because of the chemical damage. She will have to lop off the whole thing so new growth can cover up the damaged parts.

I don't understand today's generation of parents.

2 Likes

Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by BigDawsNet: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Awesome

God bless your family
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Man2utd(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2021
She is beautiful, she is blessed
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by Malawian(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2021
CharisEleos:

LoL.. there's nothing like little bridegroom. It's either ring bearer or page boy.
Don't worry. You shall find her soon.
In the 80s there was. They began transitioning to "Page boy" in the early 90s. I did little bridegroom more than 5 times in the 80s.
Re: The Rented My Daughter As Their Little Bride - Read My Experience by cassidy1996(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
pps1759:
Congrats !!!, its happy ending.
yessss oh!

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike's Blonde Lace Wig Flasy Or Trashy? / My Exclusive Interview With Mr. Tomisin Fashina, The Handsome CEO Of Yookos / Hot Or Not? Iyanya's Outfit To Soundcity Premium Party In Ghana Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.