Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Leaving My Low Paying Contract Based Mining Job 4 A Job In The Telecom Industry. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Leaving My Low Paying Contract Based Mining Job 4 A Job In The Telecom Industry. (248 Views)

The New Oil Industry Is The TELECOM Industry / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving My Low Paying Contract Based Mining Job 4 A Job In The Telecom Industry. by Dropsmile: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good afternoon beloved Nairalanders. I am at a croos road and need more information before making this brave and probably career changing decision.

I presently work with a mining company on a contract agreement. Pay in the company is low and there is no assurance of salary increment even after promotion(it has happened already). I have been offered an opportunity to join a drive test and optimization company (in the telecommunications industry).

It is going to be a great avenue to be myself given the freedom to do other activities that comes with the job unlike the mining job that requires me to go to work everyday with less than 5 days off in a month.

Salary is fixed in the mining job while in the other it is not - what I do i what I get.

We all know how hard it is to fend for oneself in Nigeria. Hence, the need for more information on the drive test engineering job because i don't want to get financially stranded.

Your candid advice is highly welcome.
Re: Leaving My Low Paying Contract Based Mining Job 4 A Job In The Telecom Industry. by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Where una dy see all these jobs sef...my brother go for the Telecom's job because your mind is made up already...and you will have the opportunity to play with the big players in the industry...I happened to attend one of the parties hosted by one Telecom's company sometime in 2019 and my eye see my ear... come and see fresh people with confirm rides and attires... Telecommunication company is just like oil company...so choose wisely..career growth is also key and it will boost your CV.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Minutes With My Team / Funding Tip / I'm Not A Fraudster - Burnaron Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.