Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How To Unlock Nokia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Nokia (7028 Views)

Unlock Nokia 3110c / How Do I Unlock Nokia C3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Nokia by gaussian(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2011
Please can anybody in the house give me useful information on how to unlock my Nokia 5230 that is currently locked to T-moblie UK
Thanks
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by Gsmxpert(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2011
your nokia 5230 is an sl3 phone with new security, no way for free unlock exist, it can only be unlocked via bruteforcing or buy codes online. contact a tech around you. a qualified one
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by gaussian(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2011
@ gsmxpert, thanks for the information i may just have my coz take it bck to the UK and either get it unlocked, change it to another fone or better still gimme the pound equivalent of the fone
Thanks i app a lot
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by Gsmxpert(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2011
babylon, send it back cus of a cheap unlock, use the dhl money to get it unlocked
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by uthamaputi: 12:48pm On May 16, 2011
Get the Unlock code at here and Unlock the Phone from United Kingdom(UK) Network,Follow the instructions below and Unlock it step by step.

Nokia 5230 Nuron Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Nokia 5230 Nuron mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Nokia 5230 Nuron mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.

1 - Switch on your Nokia 5230 Nuron without any sim card.
2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 5230 Nuron.
3 - Compose #pw+CODE+1#.
4 - The Nokia 5230 Nuron would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!

Note :For Nokia 5230 Nuron mobile phones locked to the network Fido or Rogers in Canada follow these instructions :
1 - Switch on your Nokia 5230 Nuron without any sim card.
2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 5230 Nuron.
3 - Compose #pw+CODE+7#.
4 - The Nokia 5230 Nuron would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!

The letter p appears if you press the button star(*) three times quickly
The letter w appears if you press the button star(*) four times quickly
The symbol + appears if you press the button star(*) two times quickly
The CODE you need to enter is the unique unlock code for your Nokia 5230 Nuron

Each Nokia 5230 Nuron mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Nokia 5230 Nuron mobile phone using the form above.
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by Gsmxpert(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2011
and beware of scam unlock sites, many just collect ur cc info and vanish into the air, giving u fake unlock codes, and u end up with a blocked counter.
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 17, 2011
Remote unlock available for N#10000
Re: How To Unlock Nokia by sahaya: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2011
you can try unlocking your phone through codes. its the safe way to unlock your phone. because when you unlock your phone through software or hardware there are possibilities for datas getting corrupted or lost. but there is no such possibilities when you unlock through codes. thats y i prefer this method to unlock my phone. i got the codes from this site http://www.unlock-free.com/ to unlock my phone

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Nokia by Kajona: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2011
thanks for sharing!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 / New Operamini For S60v3. (in .sis Extention) / Here's A Quick Way 2 Download Java Applications With Operamini Without Using Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.