Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant (1314 Views)

Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by Fatherson: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Experts on Nairaland your words of advice is needed!! Which of these two businesses will give a better return of investment.

Medium size Bakery

or

Bottled and sachet water plant.

Location will be in Abuja.

Please help a brother. Different consultants are giving conflicting opinions!!
Re: Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by leketon: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fatherson:
Experts on Nairaland your words of advice is needed!! Which of these two businesses will give a better return of investment.

Medium size Bakery

or

Bottled and sachet water plant.

Location will be in Abuja.

Please help a brother. Different consultants are giving conflicting opinions!!

Am bakery consultant, I can only speak of bakery, both are good and lucrative but, I advise you to go for a bakery...

1 Like

Re: Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by leketon: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Consumers can bypass buying of pure water but can't do without bread.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by Fatherson: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls I still need advice on this. Plsssss!!!!
Re: Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by Kam2021: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Bottle/Sachet water is better..priceof flour and others is going up coupled with many bakeries around..and you will be on aggressive marketing so as to sell them quickly to avoid loss..but with water you don't have to fear losing unsold products

1 Like

Re: Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by Redman44(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kam2021:
Bottle/Sachet water is better..priceof flour and others is going up coupled with many bakeries around..and you will be on aggressive marketing so as to sell them quickly to avoid loss..but with water you don't have to fear losing unsold products

Bakers should start thinking of substitutes to Wheat flour. There is cassava flour for instance. Then Millet, Sorghum and Oats should also be researched into. I ate a biscuit that was made from Cassava flour some weeks ago. Bread will always be a staple in Nigeria. People will always buy bread. Pure water business might suffer losses if Nigeria starts having 24-7 electricity, you know. Think about that. People will start boiling and putting their water in freezers and fridges if there is light even for 20 hours daily. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Vs Bottle/sachet Water Plant by Kam2021: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Redman44:

Bakers should start thinking of substitutes to Wheat flour. There is cassava flour for instance. Then Millet, Sorghum and Oats should also be researched into. I ate a biscuit that was made from Cassava flour some weeks ago. Bread will always be a staple in Nigeria. People will always buy bread. Pure water business might suffer losses if Nigeria starts having 24-7 electricity, you know. Think about that. People will start boiling and putting their water in freezers and fridges if there is light even for 20 hours daily. Cheers.
And when you are outside your home do you carry your boiled water around??
When hosting an event do you serve your boiled water?
Will the op wait till those researches are done before starting his business?
Cassava flour for bread can't be compared to the normal flour..Once the bread cools it becomes hard and doesn't taste well atleast from the ones I've eaten

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bottles Of Beer Gets You High ? / Food & Health Matters / Shrimp Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.