Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body (1354 Views)

Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by ijebuwoman: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2021

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
So sorry for this poor woman. I pray God consoles her, to the killers, police of not, the life you took speaks against you, I hope she's avenged in full.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by duro4chang(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
They denied killing the poor girl and keep the corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by doggedfighter(f): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why the Obama chat?

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is how the parents of Yusuf, the recently married Abuja power bike rider will mourn him. All the offsprings of all police officers (both retired and serving) will be killed. If they escape the death, then they shall amount to nothing in life. Cursed be their generations up to the tenth.

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by Bola146(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
cry cry cry I was crying while watching the video cry cry cry
Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by Lattop(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
May God Grant the entire Family and friends the Fortitude to bear the Lost... RIPP
Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by temitope27(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
That police wey shot that bullet go lose all his family this month

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by NobleSeed(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
RIP to Obama cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by tunjiajayi: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lies
Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by illicit(m): 2:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Obama bawo
Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by DoggoneDogg: 5:24am On Jul 04, 2021
This girl's blood is on Igboho's hands.
His evil blood-sucking rally is just another rituals.

The terrorist will be wasted like a dog when we apprehend him!
Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by YouthAriseNga: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Seun you need to do something about this nonetities BMC crew... they'll storm the thread soon with their satanic comments. One is up already.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by Frales6(f): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2021
nawa ooooo
Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by Vulcanheph(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
Seun you need to do something about this nonetities BMC crew... they'll storm the thread soon with their satanic comments. One is up already.

I agree, the BMC's are becoming a nuisance due to their insensitivity.... That's how one of them was saying that he felt no pity for the girl Because she was a protester, I swear if I knew who he was at that moment I would have located him and given him the beatings of his life .

I wish Seun can do something about them but we all know that Nairaland has been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Girl Killed At LAGOS Rally Inconsolable Police Refuse To Release Body by Franzinni: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Just watch how the matter will slowly fade and everybody will go back like nothing happened.. See the guy alleged to Have been hacked to death by dss in Sunday's house ... he is already swept under the media current.

Me I have kuku surrendered... let them finish their plan and let us enter another season come 2023.

But unfortunately NOTHING can be done about this failure of an FG.

Rip to the little kid.
Shame on Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Cultist Who Beheaded Retired CSP In Imo / ATM Card Front And Back / UNIZIK Lecturer Killed By His Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.