Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Small Business & Technology (adapt Or Die) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business & Technology (adapt Or Die) (304 Views)

How To Adapt Your Marketing During The Coronavirus (COVID 19) / Get Rich Or Die Trying. Which On Do You Want. / 7 Characteristic Of Success You Should Adapt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Business & Technology (adapt Or Die) by wetindey3: 1:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

It is very tough to operate and manage a small business in Nigeria. I need you guys to share your experiences with me. In my own case, over the last 15-20 years, I have operated several small businesses. Several failed while some others succeeded. Based on my experiences, I have been working on a platform for small businesses in Nigeria and I want to ensure I am solving real pain points. It is expected to make small business run more efficiently, be competitive and also ensure they grow. If the idea is worth it, I want to make sure it is available for free because it already cost a lot of money to run a business in this country.

Why have we done this? Small businesses are relying more on technology to help them operate on a daily basis. Our platform will ensure that every aspect of your operations is well taken care of.

I also did like you guys to critic what has been done so far. Check out www.biz301.com
It is an all-in-one software solution to manage customers, employees, invoices, expenses, budgets, finances, meetings, projects and more. All from one platform.

In fact, we recently introduced payment links to enable businesses without website collect payments faster.

I will like you to . . .
1. Share your experiences using technology in your business
2. How do you think we can improve on what we have done?
3. You can also let us know if the idea doesn't make sense. Please be very objective.

In the meantime, if you're having difficulties getting around the BIZ301 platform, you can reach out to us to set up your business on our platform. It takes about 3-mins and it is absolutely free!!

Thank you
Re: Small Business & Technology (adapt Or Die) by wetindey3: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Why is technology important in business?

Technology has a big impact on business operations. No matter the size of your company, technology can bring many benefits that will help you increase revenue make and produce the goods your customers demand. The main role of technology in business is to drive growth and improve operations. Without technology, companies would almost certainly fail to accomplish all that there is to do.

Check out http://biz301.com

(1) (Reply)

Bank ATM Rates To Ghana Cedi / Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness / Why Is It Taking So Long To Open A Corporate Account Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.