Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,424 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Am I In The Right Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I In The Right Church? (183 Views)

Here Is How To Find The Right Church For Your Spiritual Journey / How To Search For The 'right' Church / What Is The Right Church Denomination? (By Truthunedited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In The Right Church? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Am I In The Right Church? by extol1(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHgvnXYbNvw
you are not in the right church unless you submit and support your husband, who happen to be a pastor.
something is telling me that you don't base in Nigeria if not you wouldn't exhibit such by going to different church from your husband
Re: Am I In The Right Church? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:

you are not in the right church unless you submit and support your husband, who happen to be a pastor.
something is telling me that you don't base in Nigeria if not you wouldn't exhibit such by going to different church from your husband

Thanks for watching the video. God bless.
Re: Am I In The Right Church? by extol1(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:

Thanks for watching the video. God bless.
hope you are going to retrack your steps by doing the right thing, since you seems to know the scripture.

are you from the southern region of Africa?
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

(Download) Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough || July 18, 2021 / Pastor Who Said Sex Before Or Outside Mariage Is Not A Sin / EVIL DESTINY MONITOR LIZARDS---- MATT 2:8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.