Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria (4202 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2021
*LITTLE EDUCATION*

Copied

When the Nigerian Police Ikeja Divisional Head Quarters paraded the chief suspect for the murder of the late CEO of Super TV, Ataga, she confessed to journalists in video that she and Ataga smoked "SK" and "Loud" before she Stabbed him to death under the influence of the drugs.

In this article, I will like to explain what "SK" and "Loud" stand for and their side effects.

SK
"SK" is short for Skunk. Skunk is what some street guys called the elder brother of Indian hemp. This is because it is much stronger than hemp and is a bit more expensive. Skunk is made by mixing weeds, some element of cocaine and dried leaves.

'SK' is common with the strong and youths, including ladies who are happy to try it to prove their ‘strongness’. 'SK' is as easy to get because it is sold by the same peddlers who sell hemp. It is sold for as cheap N100 per pinch on the streets.

Effects of SK on smokers

The side effects of SK are similar to those of hemp.

Users of skunk experience Loss of coordination and distortions in the sense of time, vision and hearing, sleepiness, reddening of the eyes, increased appetite and relaxed muscles.

It can also speed up heart beat. It is said that in the first hour of smoking 'SK' , a user’s risk of a heart attack could increase up to fivefold. For a student who take SK, school erformance is reduced through impaired memory and lessened ability to solve problems.

Long-term use of skunk can cause the following:

*psychotic symptoms
*damage the lungs and the heart,
*worsen the symptoms of bronchitis
*cause coughing and wheezing
*reduce the body’s ability to fight lung infections and illness.

"Loud"
'Loud' is a slang term used to describe marijuana that is strong and also has a strong odour. 'Loud' has nothing to do with sound that the name implies .

Loud is seen by those who frequently use it as as being higher quality than marijuana because it creates a faster and stronger effect on users than regular weed.

'Loud' can also be a particular strain of marijuana which comes from a specific breed of the marijuana plant and is one of the most expensive strains of marijuana available

The origin of the term “loud weed” is unclear. But, Some people believe the term is another way of saying that marijuana is strong in a measurable way like noise would be.

The odour of loud is so strong that sometimes someone opening a bag of it will involuntarily throw their head back or withdraw as they are hit with the odor.

Other slang terms that are associated with loud weed include “dank” and “fire”. The strength of loud weed is referred to as the weed’s loudness.

Side effects of loud

Those who take loud experience panic or unpleasant sensory experiences. This why , 'loud weed' is typically used more by those who are used to taking weed and have built up a tolerance to its main active ingredient which is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
++++++++++++++++
*NIGERIAN PARENTS NOTE:*
*THESE ARE SOME OF THE SUBSTANCES YOUTHS NOW TAKE.*
– Lipton soaked with Regal gin
– Tramadol
– Codeine
– Dry pawpaw leaves
– Hypo in Lacasera
– Tom Tom in Lacasera
– Spirogyra
– Rephnol
– Gum
– 10 days Urine
– Methylated spirit in codeine
– Methylated spirit in Coke
– Dry plantain leaves
– Cannabis (Igbo) in Regal gin
– Burnt Tyres
– Burnt Bitumen
- Soaked used menstruation pads
Please be observant about these substances mentioned above.
*Always visit your child's bedroom without any awareness of your visit.*
*Check every thing in that room to see he/she doesn't hide such drugs in his room.*
*You can equally send him far away for you to search their rooms. Very important please.*

*NOTE:* This applies to both male and female child.

*#childprotection*
*#CrimesAgainstHumanity*
*#ENDviolence*
*#NoToDrugAbuse*

Copied from Strategic Parenting Group.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by flexlatifa: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2021
J
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by paqman: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Do you know weed also have as a benefit

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Iceyjayz: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't do drugs, stay away from drugs if you want to live long

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Commentor: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2021

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Commentor: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2021
paqman:
Yes.
I guess we should give it to infants.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2021
paqman:
Even Armed robbery and kidnapping and rape had a benefit to the person who commits it.Armed robber and kidnapper will make some money to get out of poverty ,while rapist enjoy sexual pleasure but that does not make them good.The bad parts are more than the good,so is smoking weed.

If you want to stop taking dangerous drugs,listen to this podcast on anchorfm.com Experiencing Christ : Episode 1 : Biblical ways to use the powers of the holy Spirit.
The podcast will teach you how to use the holy Spirit to kick out that bad habit.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Kindness218: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Say no to any form of abuse. I don't smoke weed none abuse drug. I eat weed and it's good for my health.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2021
paqman:
If you observe closely, youth do not even see normal weed as anything again that's why they are going for stronger variant or mixing it with other hard drugs and gin.
Of course weed has benefits when TAKEN IN MODERATION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Cof1ex(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
shocked
Hmmm, hypo, Spirit, even menstrual pad... Haba!!!
This is serious

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Rahkman: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Colorado nko?

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by loba18: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
oracle2012:
*LITTLE EDUCATION*

– Lipton soaked with Regal gin
– Tramadol
– Codeine
– Dry pawpaw leaves
– Hypo in Lacasera
– Tom Tom in Lacasera
– Spirogyra
– Rephnol
– Gum
– 10 days Urine ...oh my!!!
– Methylated spirit in codeine
– Methylated spirit in Coke
– Dry plantain leaves
– Cannabis (Igbo) in Regal gin
– Burnt Tyres
– Burnt Bitumen
- Soaked used menstruation pads..this is filthy

Copied from Strategic Parenting Group.

Hypo in Lacasera ?? Which hypo?? Same hypo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by lyriclekidd(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
loba18:

Hypo in Lacasera ?? Which hypo?? Same hypo

No mind the mugu wey head dy pain, e even talk spirogyra..

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Funny.

Hypo in Lacasera lol, did they drink it or sniff it??

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
updatechange:
Funny.

Hypo in Lacasera lol, did they drink it or snuff it??
Na that one shock me pass

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Nezzjnr: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Burnt tyres too??

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
pipo.dey get mind for this life oo.
E be sumtin. E be tinz

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by paqman: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
ITbomb:

If you observe closely, youth do not even see normal weed as anything again that's why they are going for stronger variant or mixing it with other hard drugs and gin.
Of course weed has benefits when TAKEN IN MODERATION
thank you, they are many health benefits of weed but the op is just being bai's
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by stunnert(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
This OP need better resetting slap.

I have been using cannabis ( mainly loud and Godfather OG ) to treat chronic migraine for a while now.
Op while you were doing your research, didn't you come across the health benefits of marijuana or you've never heard of medical cannabis
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by finalboss(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Burnt tyres and ten days Urine ?? Who's this guy
Are you on crack ?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by showafrica(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't think normal weed inside rice or beans is bad. Its just like adding time or curry.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
finalboss:
Burnt tyres and ten days Urine ?? Who's this guy
Are you on crack ?

Believe it or not it was a parenting group who discovered all these shocking details in the cause of dealing with delinquent youths.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Arthurity1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
oracle2012:

Even Armed robbery and kidnapping and rape had a benefit to the person who commits it.Armed robber and kidnapper will make some money to get out of poverty ,while rapist enjoy sexual pleasure but that does not make them good.The bad parts are more than the good,so is smoking weed.

If you want to stop taking dangerous drugs,listen to this podcast on anchorfm.com Experiencing Christ : Episode 1 : Biblical ways to use the powers of the holy Spirit.
The podcast will teach you how to use the holy Spirit to kick out that bad habit.
Thank you.
Before you begin to judge without sense, research on the benefits of cannabis. Google is only a click away .
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Arthurity1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Yes.
Do you give 5000mg of ibuprofen to an infant? Use sense before you judge.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Commentor: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Arthurity1:

Do you give 5000mg of ibuprofen to an infant? Use sense before you judge.

Do you just take Ibruprofen without prescription?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Arthurity1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Do you just take Ibruprofen without prescription?
For pains and fevers, yes... Why should I wait for a doctors prescription before taking a pain killer that's safe for my use? Common sense.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by delzbaba(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Say no to drugs.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria by Commentor: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Arthurity1:

For pains and fevers, yes... Why should I wait for a doctors prescription before taking a pain killer that's safe for my use? Common sense.
Because there are contraindications, many ailments that could be exacerbated using such pain killers.

Na wa o.

All Because you wan smoke igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Most Dangerous People In Maximum Security Prisons Right Now / My Husband Forced Me To Sleep With Dogs For Money - Elvire [see Photos] / Benson Idahosa Female Student Summons Juju To Find Who Stole Her Brazilian Hair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.