Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me (729 Views)

My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by Percy0006(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Good morning nairalander, I’m posting these because I don’t know what to do anymore. I am the type that doesn’t know how to face elderly people if yiu understand what i am saying.. i rented a 2 bedroom apartment which i just moved in two months ago, the rent is dope and the apartment is so good but my landlord keep coming to the house and he always wants to feel very comfortable in the living room, always receiving lousy phone calls which I don’t know how to tell him I’m not comfortable with it.. how can i stop this please??
Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by Bola146(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2021
grin I can relate that loud voice while receiving calls by these fathers cheesy cheesy I think he likes you cheesy With joke and in respect manner, tell him that you don't like anything noise or pretend you don't hear him when he knocks. Tell him you were sleeping wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by GraceofGod2: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Discombobulated... One thing you should have in mind always is that no human can ever be impressed in life, make yourself happy, always speak out your mind, don't forget to approach them in a calm manner of approach.
Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by Efficiency7: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Oga don see person wey him wan chop osho free from.....
Some of this landlord shaaa, if I was the one, I would be open with hom, and tell him how am not comfortable with his visits.
Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Treat him like your own father, tell him with love, God bless you
Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Percy0006:
Good morning nairalander, I’m posting these because I don’t know what to do anymore. I am the type that doesn’t know how to face elderly people if yiu understand what i am saying.. i rented a 2 bedroom apartment which i just moved in two months ago, the rent is dope and the apartment is so good but my landlord keep coming to the house and he always wants to feel very comfortable in the living room, always receiving lousy phone calls which I don’t know how to tell him I’m not comfortable with it.. how can i stop this please??

Even if you are paying 1 naira, you have control over your apartment. I am also a privacy-oriented person and can't imagine a landlord chilling in my room.

You have to start locking your door from behind and ignore when you observe he is the one knocking. When he confronts you tell him you were resting. When you do this like twice or thrice, he will get the message. Any chilling he wants to do should be within the yard.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by Generalnomercy: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Percy0006:

Your landlord is a yorubad, I understand how annoying their wide and lousy mouth can talk.

Endure him or bring in a woman who will chase him out.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Next time he comes, tell him you are praying and should give you some time

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by pyyxxaro: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2021
Always eat rotten eggs and garlic

Anytime he comes , start messsing , make sure the messss is loud like ANITA JOSEPH’s own

The pungent smell and loudness would make him see your door and run

Thank me later undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by Percy0006(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Always eat rotten eggs and garlic

Anytime he comes , start messsing , make sure the messss is loud like ANITA JOSEPH’s own

The pungent smell and loudness would make him see your door and r

Thank me later undecided
grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do My Landlord Keeps Disturbing Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Your landlord is a yorubad, I understand how annoying their wide and lousy mouth can talk.

Endure him or bring in a woman who will chase him out.

Your own is worse with wide mouth like frying pan undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sumec Fireman 9.0 HP Generator For Sale 65000 / I Have A One Bedroom Flat At Magboro, Gaun Side With 24hrs Light / Distress Sale!! At Badore Ajah a 4 Bedroom Duplex Nd 2 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.