Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? (721 Views)

Buying All Volumes Of Bitcoin And Gift Cards / How I Get Free Bitcoin And Etherium Through Airdrops ICO {Untold story} / Invest Your Bitcoin And Earn Daily Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by Bassa1: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Explained in Pidgin: Who created Bitcoin and why ?

3min explainer video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YAyFTLS_YY
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bitcoin is a high intelligence complex fraud.

Full stop.
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by The5DME(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Bitcoin is a high intelligence complex fraud.

Full stop.
Why'd you say that?
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:
Why'd you say that?

The algorithm is carefully designed for interval of redundancy and configured decimal marginal profiteering of owners of the database and occasionally manual interventions and intentional thefts by Administrators of the so-called block-chain.

It is not a reliable store of value.

The best way to cheat the system is invest reasonable amount and enjoy the hair-drops.
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by The5DME(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The algorithm is carefully designed for interval of redundancy and configured decimal marginal profiteering of owners of the database and occasionally manual interventions and intentional thefts by Administrators of the so-called block-chain.

It is not a reliable store of value.

The best way to cheat the system is invest reasonable amount and enjoy the hair-drops.
Deep.

1 Like

Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by kaeycea(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:
Deep.
grin grin grin
i doubt if you understood what he was actually saying
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by The5DME(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
kaeycea:

grin grin grin
i doubt if you understood what he was actually saying
I'm not an illiterate like your failed father who have birth to a failure like you.
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by kaeycea(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:
I'm not an illiterate like your failed father who have birth to a failure like you.
grin grin grin
i know you're pained. Stop crying and continue shouting deep up and down.
Online professor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by imagrg(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Another name for it is, PONZI
Re: Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
But you sound illiterate, that you claim not to be

[able tquote author=The5DME post=103360258]I'm not an illiterate like your failed father who have birth to a failure like you. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Treat As Urgent: Can I Use SMEDAN Certificate To Obtain TIN / Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria / 42 Inches L G Plasma Television For Sale ( Used And In Excellent Condition )...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.