Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria (54892 Views)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Desingfdt: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seyz91(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mtcheewww!

Stupid post undecided

Like we don't know before undecided
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten things you should be aware of before boarding a plane in Nigeria

Are you planning on boarding a plane for the first time in Nigeria? We've got you covered.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-should-be-aware-of.html

Was this article helpful? Do leave us a comment below!
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Hahjascho(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice write-up

But people plenty for here o...ah anh

E be like say everyone don get mind to japa...if all the people on this thread leave Nigeria, who will then remain smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
What of if our ears block mid air, what should we do grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by CocoaOla: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
I will take note cool
Me I never reach airport before :- but I don’t know how people full that thing because if I dey see aeroplane for my area, the thing dey look smaller than hawk bird cheesy cheesy

I be bush man grin
34,000 thousand feet above ground that why it look that small that like 6 to 7 miles away from ground

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by reealec(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Real matters for now it's 25kg that was how my load weigh 27k and i was ask for extra cash nah so i remove the bread and milk inside Begin eat am i hate nonsense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by ugodson(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks OP, it's really good to know. Especially the numbers 9 and 10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nuelito: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seen and noted...God Bless you for the tips

Nairalanders,make una patronize me abeg,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now...the honey is raw and Unadulterated...Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by sanyahkod(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
My own issue when on high altitude was that I had a very sharp ear ache. A very serious one at that. I almost wanted to call the air hostess that I'm not doing again, they should just gimme parachute biko. Lol. And yes it was that serious. I've never had an ear ache before so I found it really strange and uncomfortable. Has anyone experienced that before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by NewDelhi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
lakezone67:

What are the documents needed for within Nigeria flights?
Nothing.. just book your tickets online or at the counter at the airport, scan your luggages, obtain your boarding pass, go to the waiting lounge (they'll scan you too) then wait for your flight announcement. You need an ID card tho.

7 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by ZendayaColeman(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
I will take note cool
Me I never reach airport before :- but I don’t know how people full that thing because if I dey see aeroplane for my area, the thing dey look smaller than hawk bird cheesy cheesy

I be bush man grin

Big man like you forming bush man. Are you related to Lie Muhammed?

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by FiverrTutor(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
I have very serious phobia for heights.... So anytime I'm on a flight I sleep all through
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
It is only in Nigerian airport that they weigh hand-luggages. I remember when I was coming from Netherlands to Nigeria, my hand luggage was like a big Ghana-must-go weighing at least 20-25kg and my hand-luggage was not supposed to be more then12kg. They allowed my to carry that big black bag inside in the flight. If I was leaving from Nigeria someone will look to how to chop me. They will not allow me board. The Lagos airport is also very ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by vernieu(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
U not allowed to carry food inside plane, or buy groundnut and banana on the way
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Ok12345(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can't wait to travel the world

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Know if your village people will be flying same day. It saves lifes

8 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Seebrian(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Op...What about me having my private helicopter? Do I need to follow procedure before take off?
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by beautyhd: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
You can take a sedative or relaxant and sleep all through the journey if you are claustrophobic
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Op I disagree with your last point, though it may depend on the plane. But how many food do you want to carry for a long distance journey? If you board flight like turkey airway, Etihad etc. You will even long for their food.

7 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Chicastle: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Contact for your air ticket anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Solexgzy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Are you planning on boarding a plane for the first time in Nigeria? We've got you covered.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-should-be-aware-of.html

helpful and I hope to be there soon
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by lakezone67(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
NewDelhi:

Nothing.. just book your tickets online or at the counter at the airport, scan your luggages, obtain your boarding pass, go to the waiting lounge (they'll scan you too) then wait for your flight announcement. You need an ID card tho.

Thanks bro
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Narldon: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
FEGNO:

The one major thing I know is that once that door is closed and shut for the flight, until it is opened there is no going out. Leaving a few people feeling claustrophobic and trapped.

What if I want to stop at Oshodi junction, you mean they won't open the door?

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
yinkeys
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
sanyahkod:
My own issue when on high altitude was that I had a very sharp ear ache. A very serious one at that. I almost wanted to call the air hostess that I'm not doing again, they should just gimme parachute biko. Lol. And yes it was that serious. I've never had an ear ache before so I found it really strange and uncomfortable. Has anyone experienced that before?

This is sure possible, that's why for people like you it is advisable they continue chewing gum or try to swallow often when trying to go on high altitude.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by ayenale1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Very meticulous
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by strangest(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
There's an airbag, in case you want to vomit
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by fkj950ax(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
The OP copyright is comical.
Written express permission from author!

And no airline will allow you take food onboard. In fact, you will be relived of the food and drinks at security checkpoint.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Na my name true Muhammad grin grin
ZendayaColeman:

Big man like you forming bush man. Are you related to Lie Muhammed?
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by templemount: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
chatinent:

yes its educative but u forgot to talk about rejecting assisting someone that has excess lugggage with ur free kilo cos some have landed into trouble as a result of that

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.