Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. (3461 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please if you know this lady, help tell her family to send an adult that can come and take her back to Nigeria as she is very sick. She is mixed Yoruba and Edo. This is urgent please.
Anybody that recognizes her can comment here so that we can communicate on phone.

On this day 2nd January 2022, I removed the picture here on hearing the good news that her family has sent help her way. Thanks to you all.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
It seems you are sick one here.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by samwash(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
The sick lady don't have a name ?
She can't give you a contact in Nigeria to contact her family members or friends or better still is she not on any social media?
Like the op above me said it seems it's the op that is actually sick

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by FarahAideed: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
So you can't use her phone and call her family member but rather put her pics here

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
She no get any ID ni undecided
Or you don't know the Road to Nigeria embassy
If you dey serious ! Make you start making contact with Nigeria Embassy in Accra not Nairaland !

WE ARE VERY BUSY WITH NNAMDI KANU ISSUE FOR HERE ! grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
samwash:
The sick lady don't have a name ?
She can't give you a contact in Nigeria to contact her family members or friends or better still is she not on any social media?
Like the op above me said it seems it's the op that is actually sick

No need abusing good hearted people that are only trying to help here.
You do not understand the nature of this matter.
If the name is available, it would have been used. Just read and move on and pray for her to be recognized here. Thanks for your concern all the same.

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by udede(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Babylove44:

No need abusing good hearted people that are only trying to help here.
You do not understand the nature of this matter.
If the name is available, it would have been used. Just read and move on and pray for her to be recognized here. Thanks for your concern all the same.
it feels good to read from sensible Human being in nairaland once in a very long while

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by silibaba: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Latest format, if you communicate, billing go start. No need for azama self grin.

Street must pay us shocked
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by theFilmtric: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by zolajpower: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Babylove44:
Please if you know this lady, help tell her family to send an adult that can come and take her back to Nigeria as she is very sick. She is mixed Yoruba and Edo. This is urgent please.
Anybody that recognizes her can comment here so that we can communicate on phone.
Tag the mod in charge ASAP
Btw op this should have been on FAMILY section not POLITICS
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2021
FRONT PAGE PLEASE!
Oga Seun and all moderators, can you guys help your Yoruba sister,her people urgently need to come and look into her matter as she seems to have no relative in Ghana.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Graysons: 12:52am On Jul 05, 2021
She is sick? What Kind of sickness is she sicking? Pls you guys should leave her there in Ghana ooo. We are already going through a lot here, nobody should bring strange disease from Ghana to finish us here habeg. undecided
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by hegelian: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Babylove44:
Moderators, all the yorubas in the house. This is urgent, some of you are quick to tongue-lash the Igbos and all, the time for you to show love to your fellow Yoruba sister is here and you guys can't be turning your back, reading and walking away.
There is an urgent need for this lady's family to come to Ghana and take her home. She is in a bad shape, I can't even say it as it is here. I challenge all of you Yorubas to rise up, join hands and let us push this picture to front page, face book, Instagram for someone to recognize and alert her family. If you guys do nothing, just know that one of yours is languishing in another country. I am trying hard not to say anything that can either embarrass or give her family high blood pressure. Is mukina still here in Nairaland? Mukina my friend, you and your boss Seun should spearhead this matter. THIS IS URGENT, EVERY YORUBAS IN NAIRALAND SHOULD ARISE TO THIS HUMANITARIAN MATTER unless you do not love yourselves (that is my challenge to you because I need you guys to come alive let's succeed with this). Do you know what it means for someone to be in another country far away from family and friend and be in a terrible situation in which only a family can help and the family is not around and do not even know what is going on with one of theirs? You all should wake up to this please.

who send her to trash her family just because she want to be wayward..if she wasnt so bad she would have kept in touch with her family back well enough to know that she is sick now that warrant their help...she wan be woke and now woke don wake her
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
So ya all are not helping me with this? Where is Mukina ya all?
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Abdul05: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Frontail:
She no get any ID ni undecided
Or you don't know the Road to Nigeria embassy
If you dey serious ! Make you start making contact with Nigeria Embassy in Accra not Nairaland !

WE ARE VERY BUSY WITH NNAMDI KANU ISSUE FOR HERE ! grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Babylove44:

Get out of here, fool.
A sister urgently needs the attention of her family and you think that this place is a playground for your foolery. You mad or what?

Can you kindly tell us why you can't contact her family members using her phone or why you can't contact the Nigerian embassy in Ghana?

I'm very curious.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2021
TripleOh7:

Can you kindly tell us why you can't contact her family members using her phone or why you can't contact the Nigerian embassy in Ghana?

I'm very curious.
If you are as smart as you are trying to be, you will know that if her phone is available that her family would have been reached already and I will not come to NL to ask around. Try harder, next question?
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Babylove44:

If you are as smart as you are trying to be, you will know that if her phone is available that her family would have been reached already and I will not come to NL to ask around. Try harder, next question?

I'm suspecting you already.

Your responses to innocent questions shows you have something to hide.

You won't tell anyone what's wrong with her?

You can't take her to the hospital?

You can't contact the Nigerian embassy in Ghana?

You can't tell us how her phone got missing?

You can't tell us who she is and how she is to you? How did you come across her? How did you come to know about her? Which Ghanaian city or town is she living in?

You can't tell us anything except that you want her people to contact you?

Are you guys her kidnappers looking for her people to pay ransome?

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 please take note of this person.

Don't let them start using your platform as route to contact family members of kidnapped people o.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by yachal: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Babylove44:

Has any of her family showed up yet?
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2021
yachal:

Has any of her family showed up yet?

No, dear.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
TripleOh7:

I'm suspecting you already.

Your responses to innocent questions shows you have something to hide.

You won't tell anyone what's wrong with her?

You can't take her to the hospital?

You can't contact the Nigerian embassy in Ghana?

You can't tell us how her phone got missing?

You can't tell us who she is and how she is to you? How did you come across her? How did you come to know about her? Which Ghanaian city or town is she living in?

You can't tell us anything except that you want her people to contact you?

Are you guys her kidnappers looking for her people to pay ransome?

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 please take note of this person.

Don't let them start using your platform as route to contact family members of kidnapped people o.

It's true that you have apologised and that we have talked things over but It wasn't funny that this thread and the human crisis it is working to remedy was put on hold because you were quick to accuse someone. When you guys Igbo-haters go about pouring hatred on the Igbos and others in NL and other social medium remember that this same Igbos are somewhere working for the good of one of your own. I have even shed tears this morning while thinking about that poor girl's condition. It is well, God will be king over her situation.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where are the moderators and super mods? It is high time that someone with a heart put this page on the front page for me so that someone that knows her in whichever city she grew up can notify her family and they send a relative to come and take charge. It is only her family that can help her condition now. If you read this and can move the hands of the moderators, kindly help me make them do that. I have sent mail to the super mods and not heard from them. My fellow Nigerians, let us help one of our own. Her condition is terrible, her matter needs URGENT attention.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Babylove44:

It's true that you have apologised and that we have talked things over but It wasn't funny that this thread and the human crisis it is working to remedy was put on hold because you were quick to accuse someone. When you guys Igbo-haters go about pouring hatred on the Igbos and others in NL and other social medium remember that this same Igbos are somewhere working for the good of one of your own. I have even shed tears this morning while thinking about that poor girl's condition. It is well, God will be king over her situation.

Didn't we have this discussion already?
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
TripleOh7:

Didn't we have this discussion already?

TF!
Go ahead hating on Igbos, we didn't have that conversation. You guys have even taken decency out of Linda Ikeji's blog spreading hatred.

Abeg where are the moderators, I can't believe that you my fellow Nigerians are making this important search to seem futile and frustrating. Is it that there's no decent and humane moderator around anymore, oh gosh!
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Babylove44:

TF!
Go ahead hating on Igbos, we didn't have that conversation. You guys have even taken decency out of Linda Ikeji's blog spreading hatred.

Abeg where are the moderators, I can't believe that you my fellow Nigerians are making this important search to seem futile and frustrating. Is it that there's no decent and humane moderator around anymore, oh gosh!

Whoa!

Back up lady. What's going on with you.

I apologized on your other moniker.

Then I messaged the mods that I was mistaken and that they should free this moniker for you.

Then I went ahead to give suggestions as to how the lady might be helped by posting links etc

Now you come at me with this?

I don't even visit Linda's blog and you be accusing me of stuff?

Make it make sense.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am here to keep this thread going because we must find this lady's family people. Moderators why are emails to supermods not going. Moderator OAM4J, you are needed here. Where is Mukina ya all. I can't believe that she is no more in Nairaland. Can whichever moderator that is reading help push this to the front page please.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Babylove44: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good Evening people, please should this lady's family ever see this thread and decide to come to Ghana to look for her. You guys should go to a roundabout at Accra known as Dankwa. It is a circular roundabout. When you get there ask for a Ghanaian man called Prince selling at that roundabout and begin your enquiry from there. Just in case i do not visit this website again in a long time.
Re: This Lady Is Very Sick In Ghana, Her Family Should Come Fast To Take Her Home. by Gentlerespect76: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Babylove44:
Good Evening people, please should this lady's family ever see this thread and decide to come to Ghana to look for her. You guys should go to a roundabout at Accra known as Dankwa. It is a circular roundabout. When you get there ask for a Ghanaian man called Prince selling at that roundabout and begin your enquiry from there. Just in case i do not visit this website again in a long time.

My brother God bless you. No matter how the Yoruba may try to demonize the Igbo on or offline, it will take a divine recalibration before they can near the Igbo in self-love. And they know it. See how you cried from July till almost October here for them to come to the aid of one of their own, see the volume of silence +stupid attacks. It's well. Just note what has happened and move on.

They never begin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As Dead Man Deposited Inside Mortuary Seen Sitting Outside (pic/video) / See The Man Whose Heart Is Located In His Stomach / Goodnews Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.