Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,664 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? (527 Views)

Cordly.ng: A One-stop Platform For Creative Nigerian Youths And Professionals / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / Valentine Sales !!! Footdeals.com.ng A Free Delivery Footwear Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? by enricodollars: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2021
I just made an exchange from perfectmoney to Naira with nge.ng on the 1st of july 2021.

This is Monday the 5th of july 2021 and my exchange is still pending. I called on friday they said befor the end of friday.

I called this morning by 10am and bothe of their numbers not going through, no whatsapp response no live chat.

Is this a scam site and I have lost my money?

Is there any othe rone experiencing this?

Because on their site latest completed exchange is showing today but non of their contacts are going through

I just want to know if they are scammers
Re: Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? by georgetwo: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
I know nge.ng to be a good exchanger, same thing is happening to me, I have sent email and WhatsApp messages, no response. I usually get my transacts completed within 24 hrs. I can't really tell what has gone wrong.
Please, don't deal with them for now for now till we get a clear explanation of what is happening.
Let's still give them some more days to get this issue resolved, or refund our money.
Re: Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? by georgetwo: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
My transaction has been completed. I hope this doesn't happen again.
Re: Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? by Sunpablo: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
i have been using this exchange for a while now, and have made about 80+ successful transactions with them at the moment. the last i used the exchange was last year been 2021. currently i am still waiting till this moment for a reply based on my recent transaction i do not know how to contact them because there phone number is not connecting. they said i will get my transaction delivered on or before 12pm and till now no reply. i think before you make any transactions with them please try to ask them first whether they are ready to take the transaction or not.
Re: Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? by sucobi: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nge is quite reliable. I have been using them for some time. My last transaction with them was a bit delayed, but they delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Education / Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time / How Do I Deal With These Noisy Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.