Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money In 2021 (219 Views)

How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Money In 2021 by Escudero(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Want to know a fun fact?

If you Google “what to do to make money,” you get 78,000,000 results.

That’s no surprise.

There has been an online business boom over the past few years. The web is plastered with stories of average Joes making millions from their social media

If you made the same Google search for social media, guess how many results you’d get?

Not half as many. Not even close.

There are plenty of people in our industry who will tell you that social media isn’t monetizable.

You’ll hear comments like these:

“You need your own website.”

“It’s too risky.”

I’ve got news for you.

I’m not one of those people.

Sure, it’s risky.

What business doesn’t come with a risk?

You may even decide to get your own website to scale your business further.

That’s fine.

But right now? You can absolutely monetize your business idea on social media.

There are many people actively making money from their social media accounts. The rise of YouTube business moguls and Instagram influencers bear testament to that.

By the end of this article, you’ll have a viable business idea that you can monetize using your social media channels.

The 1st online business model for today you can start within 24 hours to make at least N50K monthly is

Product Branding & Packaging

It’s ridiculously simple to make money with this business model.

How, you say?

Stay with me and let’s dive right in

How You Can Become A Branding & Packaging Consultant That Makes At Least N50k Monthly ......Even If You’ve Never Done It Before

What will you be doing?

Designing and printing packaging materials for small businesses.

Why will this business work for you

This will work for you because;

• Packaging is important to a lot of businesses and they would rather pack items in paper bags than in nylons.

• Everyone wants something unique to them so they need to make their stuff stand out.

• Packaging is also important because it helps with customer attraction & retention.

What Do You Need To Start?
1. Patterns.* You can get these from
a) freepik.com (has both free & paid)
b) shutter stock
c)creativemarket.com ( Here you will get a lot of inspiration)
d) https://www.vecteezy.com/free-vector/background

2. Design Apps
a) Canva: to design templates
b) photoshop: (this is optional, but if you know how to use, its a plus)

3.Mockups

these are 3D objects you can use to see how your design will look before printing.
just google ‘product mock-up generator’.

Examples are;

renderforest.com,

smartmockups.com

*Your only job here* will be to use your phone* to design on mockups (I’ll show you how very soon) for small businesses/ people.

*Then you Send your designs to a professional printer to handle the rest.

(The rest is printing on the materials & delivering to your customers).

The money is paid to you.
You give your printer his share.
Your printer delivers to your customers.

You’re not keeping stock of anything

*Everything you’ll be doing to make money is on that phone you’re holding*

: Now let me show you how to design and also place those designs on product mock-ups
*You can copy my model to practice*

: *Step 1*: I went to freepik.com to download patterns

*Step 2*: I opened Canva App on my phone..... placed these patterns on different templates

*Step 3*: I went to renderforest.com
I Searched for paper bag, pillow, mug & frame mockups then I placed my designs from Canva on these mock-ups

There are over 50 mockups. So you can place your designs on any type of product mock-up.

The list of mockups go on & on

When you create a design in Canva, you don’t know what it would look like on a real life product

that’s the reason why you should place your designs on product mock-ups like I did ☝�this is because....

When you create a design in Canva, you don’t know what it would look like on a real life product..... so you need to see what it would look like on your phone before sending the picture to your professional printer to print it out for your customers *

If a potential customer wants this frame....

When I’m done designing I’ll send to her

If she likes it, I’ll text my printer to ask for his wholesaler price.... if he say 4,000

I’ll ask for my potential customer for her location to calculate delivery.

Then I add delivery cost + my printer’s price + my gain.

Delivery could be N1,500+ printer’s fee (N4,000) + my profit( N2,000 or more )

I add everything together let’s say 7,500
I’ll tell my potential customer that the total cost is 7,500 and *Delivery to her location is free*

Do you see what I did there?

I added everything together and told my customer delivery to her side is FREE

Don’t misuse this secret.

*In summary, here’s how you can make at least N50k every month from Product Branding & Packaging:*

1. You make designs, remove the watermarks and show them to business owners/ potential customer as samples.

2. You tell them You will design for them with their colours and specifications.
If they say yes,

3. You get a 50% upfront fee and the remaining 50% on delivery *OR* you colllect your full free upfront

4. When they choose, you partner with a professional printer to print them out.

5. You collect your remaining money from customer at the door

6. Your printer delivers to your client

7. You take the clients testimonial and use it to get more clients

Rinse and Repeat every week to get more customers

Everything you’ll be doing is on your phone.... you’re not taking stock of anything

The 2nd online business model for today you can start within 24 hours to make at least N50K monthly is.....

Paid Advertising

And a lot of small and medium sized businesses need paid advertising to make more sales.

Across Nigeria, there are 41.5 million Small And Medium Businesses ( check google to confirm)

This means the market is BIG and a lot of businesses need more online presence because this is the digital age

The very popular platforms for Paid Advertising are *Facebook, Instagram, Google and Youtube.*

Facebook also owns Instagram and you can set up an ad to run on both Facebook and instagram.

All those posts you see the word ‘sponsored ‘ under the name are all Paid Advertising

These businesses do it so they can make more money

I hope you catch my drift?

And all the ads were set up by human beings like you

For small businesses, Facebook and Instagram are the most preferred ad channels and.....

they are the best platforms for a newbie who wants to launch into this business.

Are you on Instagram? If no. Run and go open an account on Instagram now

Instagram Ads is the simplest and fastest way for you to make money with Paid Advertising.

You can start with your phone.

You don’t need a laptop for this.

There is a high demand for Instagram Ads and lots of businesses on Instagram don’t know how to run these ads properly and if you can deliver results, you will make money & grow fast

As a beginner, you can get paid N10k - N20k to run just one instagram ad.....
Imagine running 2 Instagram Ads for 1 business in a month

Let me do my maths, you too do yours

That’s between N20k - N40K from one customer

Now imagine you run 2 Instagram Ads each for 4 different businesses in a month

You have between N80K- N160K to put in your bank account monthly for pressing your phone

Because your job is online.... you might spend maximum N20k on Data in a month

There’s still more money left for you to take care of yourself and your needs!

Help these businesses achieve this and you will make a lot of money for yourself

It will take you 1 day to learn instagram ads, 1 day to position yourself and 1 day to start pitching to clients.

you can drag your feet because you can do all of that and get started in 24 hours.

you need to know to make money

Now I also want to show you a lot of other businesses you can start within the next 24 hours to make money that will *not* limit you to just making at least N50k monthly with Branding & Packaging and Paid Advertising

Let me tell you something

It is simple to make money online...

Ridiculously simple.

Why?

Just because there is money in everything and in every place.

Look around you.

The reason why you probably don’t have enough money is just because ....

....you don’t know how to access money from the internet and get it into your pocket and bank accounts.

I created an eBook very low price just to help you make money in 2021 it is called The Social Media Money � Guide will give you full details on how to start and make at least N50K within your first 30 days with the following online businesses;*

*1. Social Media Management

*2. WhatsApp Business (selling information)

*3. WhatsApp Business ( selling physical products)

*4. My partner Jay Kaduru⁩ N300k a month business model

*5. Product Branding & Packaging

*6. Data Reselling

*7. Affiliate marketing

*8. Paid Advertising ( Facebook Ads, IG Ads. YouTube ads, google ads)

*9. Instagram Niche Pages.

*10. Dropshipping

Whatsapp or DM 08165111216

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cleaner / Earn Cash To Your Bank Account / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.