Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? (1723 Views)

Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 8:47pm On May 09, 2011
Hello all,
I didn't harras inspired me i told him the truth and In respect to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660409.96.html#msg8287616 i made a post challenging inspired m for passing a judgment without getting proofs for the case and without handling it well the post was deleted.

I came back again today and asked why my post was deleted and what i posted again in response to this issue was below.

======================================================================

JESUS CHRIST,
I exposed the moderators inability and my post was deleted. pls if you dont want me to take this issue up to seun on fb inbox and facebook wall or mail and as well the whole nairaland please restore my deleted post or give me a reason via email why it has to be so.

@Benvin am not supporting anyone. i came here to look for a cheap car to buy. i have not seen chelseabmw neither have i seen larry or yourself. i have seen many cases in life and after ready everything i know your a trouble customer period.

@Inspired M. your ability to moderate this forum is like that of a psychotic patience. am sorry making it this way but you need to upgrade your experience by visiting foreign forums in cameroon, uk, costa rica etc. the moderator gets proof from the people involved at a separate case thread. he values the proof which is screen short and then gives his judgment and people will see it clear with no shady deals. may be u and benvin are in alliance.

SEUN pls come into this matter because it has gotten out of hand. how can a moderator just come without seeing and requesting for proofs and give a command for an amount to be paid and because larrys biz is centered here he has to pay it else he may be banned and named a scammer and this is doing something against his will.

I respect you so much for your logistics in the car business Inspired but this single judgment has shown amy be how you treat your clients thats not in Nairaland.

I still want this post to be deleted so i can take this issue singled handely to the whole of nairaland and then outside nairaland and this might result to another thing. If after the proof and larry is to pay BEnvin 100,000 naira its ok  but if not then its also ok as far as there was enough proof for this to take effect.

I stil have to score your judgment as 5% over 100. and 2/10 (two over 10).

I have a copy of this post let me see how it will now be deleted again and i will show all here that a newbie in nairaland doesn't mean am a coward.
================================================================================
not more than 20 mins of posting this the post was deleted and i was banned from replying to this thread above.
I WANT THE ATTENTION OF SEUN to be drawn into this case because am taking this matter outside nairaland and i will make sure i bring inspired m to book because he doesn't have the right to delete any of my post cos it didn't go against any nairaland rules.

who eveer that knows inspired should let him come here and defend himself. and unlock me to that thread so i can expose his moderator shady games and tell him how correct and orderly he should handle people in this forum.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by sizzlers(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2011
take it with seun, i ve experienced such before. we support you. gudluck
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 9:06pm On May 09, 2011
thanks and am waiting for seun to come online.
i tell you a lot of moderators have been doing so many shady things here on nairaland.
i don't mind opening a website about my issue with inspired m and telling the whole world whats happening on nairaland.

what a mess this is. is it a crime to tell someone that the judgment he passed wasn't good. he harrased a fellow member by passing judgment without jetting proofs from members involved he didn't see that when i told him the truth he started deleting my posts and banning me from posting in the particular thread?

seun pls come and get this issue resolved because i can go a long way and bring this moderator to book.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by newman10(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2011
The thread was locked, you were not banned from posting, A moderator cannot ban from posting.When a thread is locked and you try to post, it tells you this topic is off limits to you, Not Only you cannot post, no one can post in the thread.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by sizzlers(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2011
newman10:

The thread was locked, you were not banned from posting, A moderator cannot ban from posting.When a thread is locked and you try to post, it tells you this topic is off limits to you, Not Only you cannot post, no one can post in the thread.
i dont buy that, the mod did it cos of the issue he had with the poster.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Odunnu: 9:53pm On May 09, 2011
You may wish to send a mail to even though I really dont see ths as a case. Just a 'minor' friction from misunderstanding
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by inspiredm(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2011
Shade123,

I have never met Larryshow and Benvin, But in the course of this matter, I have discussed with them, Larry was paid 25,000 Naira for the alloy Wheels and he admitted to me, But because the driver demanded more funds, He took it out of the Alloy Wheels and Didn't Inform Benvin Appropriately.

Long Before now Benvin has agreed to settle the matter amicably and after waiting for 3 weeks without any response he Opened the thread again, it was Only Fair.

Your Posts were deleted because you insulted a member that he is a psychotic patient with having psychotic Symptoms, it is against the rule to insult, or throw mud slings at fellow members, Lets learn to respect members at all times.

When you see an inciting Post or you have a Complain, You can Use the Report to Moderator Button to report to the Mods and the Admin about your grievances.

Cheers
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 12:24am On May 10, 2011
And why was my own post deleted, because i never insulted anyone angry angry angry
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 12:28am On May 10, 2011
Seun too has to see this angry angry angry All I did was respond to richard10 angry angry angry

richard10:

,@busybdy i appericate what you are trying to do here but i want you to know that this world is deep,you and i were not there when thye started this deal so we can not throw judgments based on our mind skills or whatever,[size=14pt]even in the court of law all the facts would have to be present before the judge can make statemnets[/size],pls desist being an alarmist,it would only bring more fire to the issue,na solution we want.,it shall be well with you.

Okay, so are you saying I gagged Larryshow from telling his own side of the story hence reason all facts could not be present? Because I honestly do not understand all this your na Maria born Jesus story at all oh undecided Just like in the other thread, he had so many opportunity to address the issue on the ground, but decided to send himself on a wild goose chase instead, waffling and dilly-dallying all over the place instead of hitting the nail on the head, so how am I to blame for that, huh, undecided undecided

larryshow4:

But funny enough you have refused to show proof of damage part. can you hear yourself out. i have asked you countless time to show that which you refused. Anyway, 25,000naira has been credited into your account,
My little advice goes to the moderator, it would be appreciated next time you do detailed inquiry,[size=14pt] like i said the amount isn't meant to be 25,000naira and i still stand on that,[/size] if threads like this or in any form of this come up, try and make detailed inquiry yourself, you are the moderator, the judge. if judges pass judgement like that, without proof and evidence, then i think world wouldn't be as it is with court cases. Mr. Benvin, i might still be interested in picture of damaged part for reference purpose.[size=14pt] All your claims has been false [/size] and you surely know i don't believe any words of yours because you have said to me times without number different things.

Like I said to Richard10, no one tied your hands from explaining your own side of the story, Benvin even asked you some questions which he helpfully numbered for you for clarity sake, yet you chose to avoid this out of your own violition, so all your comment about proof and evidence is moot and does not hold water. Funny though that 75% of the "facts" in my summary were collated from "your" post, and you now have the nerve to deem them as assumptions, to suit your motive obviously, oh the irony

[size=16pt]Assuming all Benvin's claims are false, from your own story, you mentioned that your driver demanded N5,000 from Benvin before releasing his car to him, is this part of the N12,000 you are refunding or is Benvin expected to foot this extortion charge too? [/size] Like I have been saying, it is not for me to know, because I don't need the answer it is only to help further potential customers know the unexpected costs they would have no choice to pay, when next Dealers feel like holding them to ransom, thats all lipsrsealed

larryshow4:

@busybod,

[size=14pt]I've got nothing to say to you,[/size] i think now that the account has been credited, maybe you can help me ask benvin to post picture of damage he claimed happened with the car on here and not even writing me an email with it and also What amount he gave to me for clearing of the car.

Everything you have said is false and that i would stand.

If truly your car was damaged and dented as you claimed, you surely would have posted the picture. Its not like a big thing to do by you. Its so simple to do

I am glad you finally got it that I am not the one you should have been expending all your energy on, but future potential customers, they are the ones watching the potentially same fate that can befall them if they patronise any Dealer on Nairaland and they need to be reassured they will have no regrets coming to spend their hard-earned cash here cool
IN response to your other query, I will ignore the bit where you are snidely insinuating that I know Benvin offline. . . this thread is only 4 pages long, you cannot miss the questions Benvin posed to you cool
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 12:31am On May 10, 2011
And why was this deleted too angry angry angry The power surge must be hitting the wrong side of the brain undecided

larryshow:
larryshow4:
@Busy_body,

Maybe you need to read my thread. Those questions were answered in them, He claimed 150,000naira was used for clearing, which is in my email while 140,000naira was used. he claimed battery wasn't delivered with car, how then was the car driven down to him? Because car was taken with battery from me. I told you i got act number when i wasn't in nigeria. you sent act when i wasn't in nigeria. that is my statement on that. Now the question is did i not ask him on the 27th of March to send his account number, i have that on my sms too.  Was he not informed that i don't have driver on ground that if i have to get another driver for him, it would cost me extra and also that would be deducted from alloy wheels fund? I know you jobless, and i have got better things to do. i just had to provide you the answers to the questions you requested, i might have skiped it before. You might think cotonou or pre-order dealers like you state dealers generally are untrustworthy and unreliable. You have the right to your thoughts, everyone in the world has got right to thoughts. Nairaland has turn to facebook to you to catch lots of fun, maybe you would do better at the romance section that you always do your busy body about. Mind you, i am 1hour ahead of time and find it sleepy now. try and explore other sections of nairaland and show how busybody you are airite  Am sure you felt disappointed account was credited. I was just lucky, my contact back home, made it home and sorted that out on my behalf. Get yourself more important things doing on nairaland, it would serve you well.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

busy_body:
As for you, Larry4show, it is now after responding over 15 times to me WITH OVER 10000 WORDS,  that you SUDDENLY realise i am jobless, yet you could not even address Benvin once. Keep thinking that you are smart and have won, like I said the whole world is watching and noting what kinda person you are, KEEP IT UP.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660409.32.html#msg8273721

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660409.32.html#msg8274426

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660409.64.html#msg8281077

etc cool cool cool
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by inspiredm(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2011
Busy_Body,

I want to make Shade123 happy, We have a Duty to make members happy,

Now that Larryshow and Richard01 has seen your reply, Now you are happy.

Please Be Happy. wink

Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 1:15am On May 10, 2011
Huh, I should be happy because you want to make shade123 happy When I was offering you a friendly advice to stay away from those dangerous exhaust fumes, I was told I had no hometraining and don't know how to talk to elders embarassed

Anyway I like it here where Larry4show can't respond to me, eni ti won fe sun ti o nfi kerosene pa ara lipsrsealed Hmmm, I might even decide to relocate from the autosection to this section sef cool
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 8:55am On May 10, 2011
inspired_m:

Shade123,

I have never met Larryshow and Benvin, But in the course of this matter, I have discussed with them, Larry was paid 25,000 Naira for the alloy Wheels and he admitted to me, But because the driver demanded more funds, He took it out of the Alloy Wheels and Didn't Inform Benvin Appropriately.

Long Before now Benvin has agreed to settle the matter amicably and after waiting for 3 weeks without any response he Opened the thread again, it was Only Fair.

Your Posts were deleted because you insulted a member that he is a psychotic patient with having psychotic Symptoms, it is against the rule to insult, or throw mud slings at fellow members, Lets learn to respect members at all times.

When you see an inciting Post or you have a Complain, You can Use the Report to Moderator Button to report to the Mods and the Admin about your grievances.

Cheers

please house i didn't fight on thread & how i wish i have the previous post which inspired deleted because i didn't save it. this issue will not and will never end here. i am a human right activist and i hate seeing people intimidated. i aired my view on inspired judgment instead of him to clear himself he deleted my post and on thE thread at the auto section he removed my reply tab i cant reply to it at all.

right now this was what seun sent to my inbox
=============================================================
Dear inspired_m,

I think you should deal with his grievance properly and make him happy.
Then he will stop.  Let's be like GEJ and not Buhari.  Let's make Nairalanders happy.

Regards,
Seun.
==============================================================

below was what inspired reported to him
==================================================================
Quote from: inspired_m
There is a "shade123" on the Autos Section, whom i deleted his posts for Fighting on a Thread

He has further gone to open 2 other threads. I have sent him a PM, and also copied him on the thread he opened, that If he has any complaints, he should use the Report to Moderator button to lodge any complain

He is Harassing the Moderators on the Autos Section and I have called him to Order.

These are the links

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-663544.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-663549.0.html

And this is the Thread he was Fighting

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660409.0.html

Please take appropriate Action

Cheers
=========================================================================

its only on nairaland that i see where a moderator will say you are harrassing him without saying it on the same thread and marking or circling the words you used. i used psychotic patience because my post was deleted earlier and the psychotic patient was in my second post. i was so much angry and i need all my deleted posts to be restored or an explanation through mail be sent to me and i demand justice to be done here

else

Inspired M you will and must surely have a good fight with me on nairaland and off nairaland because this is not ending here am taking it to 5 forums in Nigeria, on facebook, LEGALLY and also creating a website for this if its not resolved and apologies tendered.

How can a moderator hear from people and said they acknowledge. larry was to pay Benvin 12,000 of which benvin agreed now benvin didnt get proofs of what he said damaged and you asked him about how much he is owed he said 25,000 you commanded larry to pay 25,000 or else his posts will be flagged. why do you have to take such decision. are you happy? may be because he is a fellow car dealer taking your customers because he deals cheap and with more credibility and you have to handle that issue this way?

Nairaland should have a scam center or a case resolution center,  emails of conversation from the 2 aggrieved parties should be sent and also proof for you to take decision should be with screen short of anything any one is claiming.  when Benvin car arrived he should have taken a short of it and also when larry sent it he should have taken a snap short as well in case anything happens. now if this case is handled well and larry have to pay more than 25,000 he should if not then the matter should be handled well.

why did you pass such a judgment? may be you want to please Benvin because you know him and you want to make him your customer? please we aren't fools here. you need to trace your steps back for the actions you took and then for causing me pains in this forums deleting my posts and banning me from replying aaaahhh this will not and never just die this way because you just touched the lion/lionesses tail.

Seun please I will love if you can come into this.

Thanks all.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 10:28am On May 10, 2011
Dearest beloved customers, as you have seen with your own two korokoro eyes,  the self appointed Human Rights Activist for the Dealers has spoken, this is how you get treated on Nairaland when you buy a car from Larry4show and co: you get called a problematic customer, an enemy of progress, a psychosis patience(his words, not mine), etc  grin You get called more derogatory names, but I don't want to spoil the element of surprise by revealing all cool

Wow, someone has even helpfully helped him remove the posts he jumped in from nowhere to unjustifiably heap insults on the customer, to cover the trail of his oral diarrhoea, i knew he couldn't have been doing this alone and had to have people working on the inside with him lipsrsealed

People wey dem wan burn wey dey take kerosene rub body grin grin grin I can see the long line of backlog of customers queuing to do business with Larry4show now. Larry4show has to give you a pay rise and promotion for this selfless great PR work of yours, i tell ya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Jeez, where do they churn 'em out from these days undecided
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 12:03pm On May 10, 2011
Busy_body:

Dearest beloved customers, as you have seen with your own two korokoro eyes,  the self appointed Human Rights Activist for the Dealers has spoken, this is how you get treated on Nairaland when you buy a car from Larry4show and co: you get called a problematic customer, an enemy of progress, a psychosis patience(his words, not mine), etc  grin You get called more derogatory names, but I don't want to spoil the element of surprise by revealing all cool

Wow, someone has even helpfully helped him remove the posts he jumped in from nowhere to unjustifiably heap insults on the customer, to cover the trail of his oral diarrhoea, i knew he couldn't have been doing this alone and had to have people working on the inside with him lipsrsealed

People wey dem wan burn wey dey take kerosene rub body grin grin grin I can see the long line of backlog of customers queuing to do business with Larry4show now. Larry4show has to give you a pay rise and promotion for this selfless great PR work of yours, i tell ya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Jeez, where do they churn 'em out from these days undecided

if your saying am a fan of larry i will not drag anything with you but please who is Benvin to you? inspired didn't help me delete insulting words? what was insulting in my first post ? was it that i rated him 2 over 10 or was it that i told him to upgrade in terms of moderating experience that his actions is never supposed to have taken the toll it took?

bussybody mind the way you conclude before drawing conclusions. why cant a moderator drop pride and ego attitude and then explain or justify the reason for his actions, he was based on hear say without proof. i repeat here larry and i have never done business at all and if after getting open proof from these 2 people and larry is found wanting then larry should double what ever amount BEnvin is demanding and pay him but if not then Benvin should be punished also.

Please Seun i do call on you to come into this very issue because soon this might get out of hand. inspired has never stopped deleting my posts and threads. he deleted this morning and this is no more funny.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 10, 2011
Shade, you actually decided to open a thread just for this? LMAO! grin Both parties, Larry and Benvin have sorted things out, and are chilling out wherever they are, and you're still losing sleep over nothing? Nairaland's an internet forum, not real life!

Just wind your neck in, and relax. You're stressing over nothing, in my humble opinion.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 8:01pm On May 10, 2011
Siena:

Shade, you actually decided to open a thread just for this? LMAO! grin Both parties, Larry and Benvin have sorted things out, and are chilling out wherever they are, and you're still losing sleep over nothing? Nairaland's an internet forum, not real life!

Just wind your neck in, and relax. You're stressing over nothing, in my humble opinion.

Thats why Nigeria will never progress. your trying to tell someone not to give a police officer bribe instead let him stand on his ground he will rather not do it because he doesn't have time. so then he lives bribe. that's the Nigeria mentality and that's why Nigeria will never change.

I need inspired to explain his actions much well and why he doesn't like to be told the truth. his decisions doesn't show the qualities of a moderator of a top Nigerian forum like this. I am of the view that he steps down and a credible member that wont take decisions without having the proofs will replace him. Am stil waiting for the Admin Seun and when my waiting time elapses I will and must tell inspired that he can get away with others but not where I am.

Peace.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2011
Shade, your comparison with corruption within the NPF, and how Nairaland (an internet forum) is run is bizarre. There's no correlation whatsoever. The issue here (the way I see it) is you're taking things way too seriously.

Tribalism exists here in Nairaland. If everyone took things that seriously each time a tribalist thread came up, opening threads each time, there'll be no space to post anything else. Nairaland isn't real life! My advice to you with regards to relaxing a bit still stands. Benvin and Larry are probably downing cold bottles of Star whilst you're getting into a strop.

As for Seun and Inspired coming here to give you "pacification", I wouldn't hold my breath. Life's too short to come running each time mountains are made out of molehills.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 8:31pm On May 10, 2011
Siena:

Shade, your comparison with corruption within the NPF, and how Nairaland (an internet forum) is run is bizarre. There's no correlation whatsoever. The issue here (the way I see it) is you're taking things way too seriously.

Tribalism exists here in Nairaland. If everyone took things that seriously each time a tribalist thread came up, opening threads each time, there'll be no space to post anything else. Nairaland isn't real life! My advice to you with regards to relaxing a bit still stands. Benvin and Larry are probably downing cold bottles of Star whilst you're getting into a strop.

As for Seun and Inspired coming here to give you "pacification", I wouldn't hold my breath. Life's too short to come running each time mountains are made out of molehills.

Thanks man. larry after paying Benvin still wanted him to show the damaged parts in the car. may be you didn't visit the thread but i thought you would have done that before posting here. my concern is that inspired should explain to every one and to me here to justify his actions.

See when things are done it has to be done well. i am never the type that can be written over. may be this has been going on and they have been going away with it but mine will hook them especially inspired on the neck.

Seun please you need to wield into this issue.

Peace.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Odunnu: 8:34pm On May 10, 2011
shade123:

Thats why Nigeria will never progress. your trying to tell someone not to give a police officer bribe instead let him stand on his ground he will rather not do it because he doesn't have time. so then he lives bribe. that's the Nigeria mentality and that's why Nigeria will never change.

I need inspired to explain his actions much well and why he doesn't like to be told the truth. his decisions doesn't show the qualities of a moderator of a top Nigerian forum like this. I am of the view that he steps down and a credible member that wont take decisions without having the proofs will replace him. Am stil waiting for the Admin Seun and when my waiting time elapses I will and must tell inspired that he can get away with others but not where I am.

Peace.
You actually just confirmed my opinion nay my fears about you with the parts in bold. I despise anybody antiNigeria. Nigeria is progressing, Nigeria is poised for greatness,the change is in the air. Nigeria may not be where it ought to be but we are definitely not where we used to be.
If you are an #antiProgressiveNigerian, we'l crush you outta the way.
Bottomline, change your mindset. Cheers
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 8:57pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

You actually just confirmed my opinion nay my fears about you with the parts in bold. Idespise anybody antiNigeria. Nigeria is progressing, Nigeria is poised for greatness,the change is in the air. Nigeria may not be where it ought to be but we are definitely not where we used to be.
If you are an #antiProgressiveNigerian, we'l crush you outta the way.
Bottomline, change your mindset. Cheers

I didnt say Nigeria wont move forward , why not Nigeria must move forward but if we have 100 people like inspired who would never want to be told the truth then Nigeria can never move forward or else they are whipped.
No matter how many you might be against me I do not care and i will not relent until i get justice for inspired barbaric act.
Peace
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Odunnu: 9:07pm On May 10, 2011
I wont dare argue with you, you'l end up beating me hands down because its your game.
Just keep it at the back of your mind that a million antiNigerians cant stop 149million others from progressing in ths dispensation.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by shade123: 9:10pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

I wont dare argue with you, you'l end up beating me hands down because its your game.
Just keep it at the back of your mind that a million antiNigerians cant stop 149million others from progressing in ths dispensation.

you havent made any point please. the actions of inspired m at that caused all this problems have you read it on the thread? pls do then you can come out and talk so we can hear.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Phate07(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2011

**Brings out diary and starts taking note**
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by EDDIEBANGA(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2011
^^^^^

lol
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 6:18pm On May 11, 2011
Phate07:

**Brings out diary and starts taking note**

Helpfully help Phate07 point the note the right side up, the poor thing had been reading/writing upside down for the past 3 hours cool
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 6:23pm On May 11, 2011
That this shady123 dude/dudette is being given credence over Benvin shows what is completely wrong with Nigeria undecided

ACT ONE, SCENE ONE

* Benvin a Nairaland customer opened a thread 3 weeks ago to ask about Larry4show's the dealer he bought his car from whereabout as he was having problems getting a hold of him. He was trying to get a refund for the Alloy wheels which did not come with his car.

* Larry4show did not dispute the issue raised with the alloy wheels and said he would duly refund the customer. He, also in defence, said that he tried to get him to produce his Bank account before he left for South Africa with no luck.

* He accepted blame for not picking up the customer's calls due to roaming charges.

* Despite this, you this horrible piece of pond scum called shady123 came into the thread, taking side with the Dealer Larry4show and started abusing the customer, calling him a liar and telling him he had pyschosis problems. . . Chelsea, the newly appointed Moderator also called him "oloshi" as well as abusing others who were on the side of the customer . . .

* You also turned on Acejam who was trying to broker peace between the two warring factor, also telling him he was a "psychotic patience"

* Despite this, it was my posts and Acejam's posts which contained no insults that were removed, cos people have a problem dealing with the truth.

* Benvin the customer who had acted like a gentleman all throughout, notified the Moderators to lock the thread since Larry4show had promised to refund him.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 7:10pm On May 11, 2011
ACT ONE, SCENE TWO

* Benvin came to open another thread a few days ago, titled "Larry4show I am still waiting" because he had been waiting for the refund Larry4show promised 3 weeks ago.

* Larry4show came into the thread with the usual script, that he had a problem getting a Zenith Bank to go and make the payment, and that he could not send it via western union due to the exhorbitant rates he would be charged, that he will send Benvin the money through a friend/accomplice in Nigeria. At this stage, he mentioned a refund of N12,000. MIND YOU, WHEN BENVIN OPENED THE THREAD 3 WEEKS AGO, LARRY4SHOW PROMISED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN HIS OFFICE IN BADAGRY TO REFUND THE MONEY OH AND IF HE HAD BEEN TRUE TO HIS WORDS, THIS SECOND THREAD WOULD NOT HAVE SPRUNG UP lipsrsealed

* Some Nairalanders commiserated with Benvin for his patient misdemenour.

* As usual, dregs of the society like shady123, like flies to Poo, jumps in like the uncouth area miscreant they are, unjustifiably calling him a problematic customer who was trying to bring Larry4show down, etc. Chelsea the Moderator as well as the rest of the gang were there to mark the register too, calling the customer every derogatory name under the sun.

* Benvin who had maintained a calm composure all this while and ignored posts from the likes of retards like shade123, comes in to state that people were not even aware of the state of damage the car was in when it was delivered to him, that he was only here to collect the refund on the alloy wheels only.

* This brought on an avalanche of insults from a lot of posters that he was a liar and should post the picture of the damage. (Please why is he a liar, did Larry4show not accept he owed him a refund)

* I came into the thread at this point and asked "Why Larry4show led Benvin and Nairalanders on 3 weeks ago that he was going to refund the customer", that surely he cannot claim not to know there was no Zenith Bank in South Africa and the high rate Western Union commands and that the customer said he was not after getting the car repaired but the refund only undecided It was at this point Chelsea started removing my posts. Guilty conscience/hand caught in the cookie jar anyone lipsrsealed

* Benvin also addressed some questions to Larry4show and stated it was N25,000 he paid Larry4show for the wheels. Larry4show pretended not to see it and started latching onto my posts and addressed about 15 posts to me yes I counted it, the same way he did in the previous thread by latching onto Acejam's post. He must think he is slick cheesy

* Inspired_m came into the thread to ask Benvin to clarify what he was really after, and he responded N25,000. Inspired_m then concluded on the case that Larry4show should refund Benvin the N25,000 by a certain date unfailingly.

* A few people came to say the judgement was fair, including Larry4show too.

* A certain user named Mastro asked to find out the reason behind the discrepancy and Larry4show whose brain was off duty that day i guess shock, horror came back to say Inspired_m was not fair with his decision that he was not given a chance to state his case shocked The thread was already on page 4, he responded to me 15 times and we are not even talking 15 lines on average, he deliberately  ignored Benvin's question, AND HERE HE WAS BLEATING AND RANTING THAT HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE HIS SAY shocked HUH

* Twas then I decided to offer my summary on the issue on the ground. Mind you, Benvin never said much on both threads because he was visibly upset, Larry4show provided 95% of the materials i used in my conclusion which briefly was that:
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 7:25pm On May 11, 2011
testing, testing, 1,2,3 . . . testing

Spambot, if you try it ehn, you will smell pepper, so berra leave my post well alone angry angry angry

Who said you have done anything, i am only utilising my constitutional right to warn you in advance to back off angry angry angry
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 7:26pm On May 11, 2011
EPILOGUE

mastro:

Though still don't know why

1. OP didn't state he was owed N24k in the 1st place.

busy_body:

From the two threads, I have been able to deduce from Larry's and Benvin's sparse post who is obviously and expectedly and deservedly too upset to post lucidly for now that:

*The sum of N25,000 was alledgedly paid by Benvin  to Larry4show to purchase a set of alloy wheels for the car. Larry4show does not dispute this fact.

* Benvin was alledgedly advised by Larry4show to purchase a bigger battery which he also forked out for, but said battery was alledgedly not in the car when it was delivered into his possession. Larry4show's response to this so far was that everyone should know Cotonue cars do not come with brand new batteries. Note he is yet to address whether any money for battery (old or new)  was paid to him by Benvin.

* Larry4show feels he only owes Benvin N12,000 because he deducted the N15,000 extra that he alledgedly paid to the driver who took the car to Portharcourt. Note Benvin had to enlist Larry4show's help in procuring a driver as the person who was supposed to do it on his side had quoted him a higher figure, so at some point they must have come to an agreement and Benvin alledgedly paid N60,000 into Larry4show's account.

*Larry4show also made us understand the driver he procured for Benvin called him enroute to deliver the car in PH that he should pay him a further N5,000, which Larry4show said he promptly. Note, this is in addition to the N60,000 Benvin already paid, plus the phantom N15,000 that was later added to the delivery cost, bringing the total cost to N80,000 so far to have the car delivered.

*He told Benvin he could not purchase the alloy wheels and asked him to furnish him with his Bank account to effect the refund of his money. This Mr Benvin could not comply with for reasons best known to him. By the time he got round to it, Mr Larryshow had already jetted out of the Country and all calls and attempt by Benvin to get in touch with him was met with a brickwall. Mr Larry4show later admitted he could not respond or acknowledge Mr Benvin due to the exhorbitant roaming cost.

*The story becomes unclear at this point, but from the little I could garner, Benvin had to threaten some quarters to get his car released to him by notifying them he would involve the Police. He ended up having to fork out an additional N5,000 to a driver whom he did not know from Adam,  who was holding his car to ransom and had encamped his car overnight. The person who eventually delivered the car to him claimed he was given the car with the windshield already broken and the fender damaged. This Mr Benvin brought to Larryshow's attention promptly by means of email but expressed that he only wanted the N25,000 refund he paid for the Alloy wheels.

*Mr Larry4show's response to this remains undecipherable. . .but then both parties i am sure would rather all this be buried so everyone can move on.

*There was also that mention of the exchange rate and cFA440,000, WHICH I WANNA BELIEVE IS BEHIND THIS WHOLE HULLABALOO, WELL ON LARRY4SHOW'S SIDE THAT IS   Again, this exchange rate palaver  is an issue that would not have had cause to raise its ugly head in this section if people had gotten together to converge and follow Bizbook's clarion call for stringent rules and regulation in this section.

*So you can see Mr Larry is the one claiming he only owes Mr Benvin N12,000, but he has since made a u-turn and claimed he will refund Mr Benvin N25,000, only because according to him, Moderator Inspired twisted his arms. 

mastro:

2. OP won't paste pictures of damage he claims happened during delivery. (because if I brought a car and a dealer damaged it during transit, he is paying for it)

But all in all there is no reason why Larryshow didn't ask someone to pay the money on his behalf especially if it was the N12,000 initially asked for.

busy_body:

He only introduced this into the equation out of frustration, when the likes of the shady shade123 would not give him room to breath by calling him a bad and problematic customer who was out to dent Larry4show's image. After this, he still made it clear he was only after his refund for the alloy wheels.

Besides he will not be the only customer who will be voicing out the terrible condition of the car that a Nairaland delivered to them which they had to pay out of their pocket. Sometimes they are so happy the car finally gets delivered to them, issues like this, though magnanimous enough to warrant raising hell, becomes inconsequential to the customer at the time.

Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by Busybody2(f): 9:10pm On May 11, 2011
shade123:

if your saying am a fan of larry i will not drag anything with you but please who is Benvin to you?

Unlike you who is only here to defend the Dealer Larry4show's unpalatable behaviour, I am here to defend customers like Benvin and future potential customers to make sure their voice gets heard and their grievance are fairly dealt with.

shade123:

inspired didn't help me delete insulting words? what was insulting in my first post ? was it that i rated him 2 over 10 or was it that i told him to upgrade in terms of moderating experience that his actions is never supposed to have taken the toll it took?

So in your own lineage, calling Benvin the customer and Acejam defending him, "psychosis patient" and problematic customer is not an insult ehn undecided And don't forget you abused him in the first and second thread too. Infact if you look at your post up there, you also called inspired_m psychosis too. And you are now here crying that your posts were removed. You are always quick to insult people yet you call yourself a Christian undecided

shade123:

bussybody mind the way you conclude before drawing conclusions. why cant a moderator drop pride and ego attitude and then explain or justify the reason for his actions, he was based on hear say without proof. i repeat here larry and i have never done business at all and if after getting open proof from these 2 people and larry is found wanting then larry should double what ever amount BEnvin is demanding and pay him but if not then Benvin should be punished also.

If you don't like the way i am concluding, why not go and swallow indocide then, shior.

LARRY4SHOW RESPONDED 35 TIMES BETWEEN MYSELF AND ACEJAM, AND THIS IS NOT TO INCLUDE THE NUMEROUS POSTS TO OTHER LEVELHEADED AND UNBIASED PEOPLE HE RESPONDED TOO, IN BOTH THREADS SPANNING 8 PAGES, SO WHAT STOPPED HIM FROM GIVING HIS OWN SIDE OF THE STORY

If you stop and use your brain for once, that is if you know where it is, people like you think you are smart by bullying the customer and trying to shut them up as a liar but God will not allow your underhanded tactics and will keep giving the good ones amongst us the wisdom to expose your fowl yansh so other decent people can see that the more you point one finger at the customer, the more they will see the other four fingers pointing at the Dealer you are trying to defend.

Was it not Larry4show himself who said his driver was supposed to collect N60,000, which Benvin paid, then this same driver demanded an extra N15,000 before the car left Lagos, then collected another N5,000 enroute to Portharcourt, then this same driver on getting to Portharcourt demanded more money from Benvin and did not release the car and kept the car overnight, until Benvin threatened to involve the Police and had to pay N5,000 eventually undecided AND YOU HAVE NO SHAME COMING HERE TO CRY LARRY4SHOW IS THE ONE FACING INJUSTICE undecided IS BENVIN SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS UNEXPECTED N5,000 RANSOM MONEY HE HAD TO PAY

shade123:

Please Seun i do call on you to come into this very issue because soon this might get out of hand. inspired has never stopped deleting my posts and threads. he deleted this morning and this is no more funny.

Yeah, Seun should go and reopen the other thread so Larry4show can prove how the Moderator tied his hands and gagged him from posting his own side of the story. Never mind the 20 odd posts he addressed to Acejam and the 15 odd posts he addressed to me whilst ignoring Benvin's question, for the past 3 weeks, mschewww undecided And only the Moderator of this section has the right to delete your thread.
Re: How Did I Harras Inspired M That He Wil Have To Delete My Posts? by OAM4J: 10:24pm On May 11, 2011
So what is the current situation now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something You Never Realized About Jackie Chan. (pix) / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. / Week 08 UK Pool Soccer Fixed Draws.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.