Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals (801 Views)

Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community / Learn Volatility Index On MT5 And Make 100% in a Month / Trading Volatility Index On Binary.com Mt5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by JustEarn(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Many always face challenges in #forex market , why ?
Because they lack some important things like

1. Knowledge :- Many jump into force market all because of sweet things they heard about the market , they blindfolded themselves all because of good results they heard or saw on air , they failed to go for training perfectly before jumping into trading and this always results into loosing and loosing all time .

2 . Self Discipline :- I didn't tell my students one thing , no any amount of lecture you undergo that can give you success if you fail to discipline yourself.
For instance , base on your knowledge and system you see clearly that the market remain to the bull direction and you have the equity of $100, someone who lack self discipline will buy with 0.5 ( A PIP $5 ) how sure are you the the market can't retrace 30pips before the bull direction stands ?
This has caused lot of people lot of pains in the market, many understand the market but they lack self discipline .

Self discipline comprises lot of things too like

A. Money management
B. Time to trade
C. Entry and Exit
D. Target
Those are major things you need to look deep into when looking into self discipline.

3. Facilities :- That sound like unprofessional write-up ? Yes you can see it like that but I will be sincere with you that I had lost green trades because of power interruption many times . if you are choosing to be a successful trader , try to get facilities that will not turn you into failure , Network , power supply majorly.

4. Many also like to trade but they lack confidence in forex success , seeing yourself as a failure will surely draw you back from the success path .

Read Little About Me
I am Stephen full time forex trader and analyst for over 10 years , I started this journey 2008 . No any channel to learn , then I was a sport trader and I have passion for sports until my mentor called my attention to this forex one faithful day.
He said Stephen their is a business called Foreign Exchange but he know only how to open trade and how to close it , that was all he taught me then.
But this little knowledge gave me joy that very day , I opened account that faithful night and I funded it with $5 . it was friday , I place trade that faithful day blindly because I know nothing like lot size or how to analyze but I follow the movement of the market and I forgot about what it called forex till the following Tuesday , I was with my friend at Ede in Osun State when I reccur that I placed a trade , I told my friend and we went to cyber cafe to checked it but to my surprise the $5 I invested on friday had turned to $62 on Tuesday , I was amazed and at the same time I was filled of joy , I cashed out $55 and the money was paid to my Liberty Reserve account instantly. I tasted forex money that very day and it was very sweet to spend .
This was how my forex trading journey started , I invested most of my time in the market to train myself and I make income but my first 2 years in the market was so tedious but I have this success mindset towards the market .
I also face challenges when I started trading for people in 2015 , people was investing with me and I am paying them 50% of their capital weekly ( Hard to believe ? ) I was paying them and God was helping me because I trade full time since 2014 but this ugly incident happened January 15 / 2015 , when there was crisis in France that affected CHF then , my account was frozen . I couldn't modify or close trade and the account was wiped off because of the news. This was so terrible, I almost committed suicide but thanks to my brother from another father , mentor , teacher Mrs Oyewole Ademola A.K.A Babalonta , he said because you are owing debt you want to commit suicide ? He said believe me or not that "Either in life of death , present situation will pass away " Our discussion that day gave me more courage and reasons to live.
I started trading and I moved to my interlocking work and I balanced up.

I will tell you today , that whatever you may be facing , either in business or in your marriage or in your life , its just challenges that will soon pass by if you stand .

Since 2016 I started trading as full time trader again and I trade for people across the world , from Pakistan , usa , russia , south africa and in Nigeria and God has been helping me.
Even lot of people that know nothing about forex are making money in it with my guide and system of account managing, many are making hundreds of dollars weekly .

I am here today to help traders and those that want to earn in forex market with my little knowledge that has been helping me for years. My greatest joy is to see people around me smiling and lack nothing but the help I can do that can circulate is the knowledge I can share and the service of earning I can give to everyone.

More so ! I create this page to give out daily signals to people around the world

For those that have no time to follow us here , you can contact me in WhatsApp 2 3 4 8 1 3 0 2 5 8 6 8 1 just for those who want to invest and earn with our system. We will guide you on how you open your account, how to find it and how you can withdraw , we will trade for you and you will pay us.

I will also be posting daily signals for #volatilityindex here . Follow this write up now and start earning
Re: Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by JustEarn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sell Volatility 75 ( VIX 75 ) @ 680000

T.p. 608000

S.l. 718000

Trade with good money management , remember that your success is ours , for more signals , you can join our vip tips , we also manage accounts and you . Reach us on WhatsApp + 2 3 4 8 1 3 0 2 5 8 6 8 1 . We are always available for your service
Re: Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by JustEarn(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Remember to follow us here or on whatsapp so you can always see update of our trade modification if any, those that follow our signal are already making cool dollars now , join us today for better income
Re: Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by JustEarn(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Still making it big in the market , join us now on whatsapp with our signature number
Re: Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by ochuski(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by Bbtyss: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Forex Volatility Index Daily Signals by JustEarn(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
**Volatility index 75 Signal

Sell @ 536500

T.p. @ 518000

S.l. @ 544500

Active now

Remember that lots size is the key to forex success , trade low lot .

For more signals and account managing , join our #vip room with the number below

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! / Has He Sold My Shares / How Okereke-onyiuke Got Nse Job With Fake Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.