Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) (71688 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Babatunde7109(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Africans and ostentatious lifestyle.

I don't know what makes people with 3, 4 and more cars think they are better than those with 1. I mean, you're overburdening yourself!

You can't even drive two cars at once. So, why the stress?

In a working clan, the more cars you have, the more tax you pay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by neyo0h: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
She's in Yankee na, very easy.

I suspect she's trading off her old cars for newer cars.. could also be finance.. no one uses three car's abroad unless you're a millionaire.

Don't understand the show off though, well I guess she can't oppress anyone with that car abroad but definitely in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Benblaq(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
So many Nollywood actors have died due to lack of funds to treat their sicknesses, but the women in the same industry are cashing out on a steady. Aristos be doing things for them girls for bed matters but cannot help ill men.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by mordred44: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Her pvssy no b metre....e no dey read....u can as wel buy PJ wit it

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by orgylover: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
WHO BE THIS MGBEKE AGAIN NA
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
This one dn use ToTo blow...
Chaii.. wahala for who get ToTo wey no dey use an cash out...
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by stupidmod3: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rahkman:
I wish i have pussy cry this life hard
the only hard thing hitting wud have been a prick grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by muller101(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.
Nairaland redpill won't sleep well tonight.
[/s]
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Stephking21: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
God's wonderful
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

And muna obiekwe died for inability of small funds to treat his own disease,
Dude was even more popular than this girl

Truly truly
The olosho Nollywood industry pays more ladies than men,
The future self is truly femail sorry Gmail

Bro, you understand the dynamics better...
Muna was broke and was couldn't sort his bills but see this one now, and the coded runs babe go say na Hardworking, well she works hard in bed to get the doe thou..

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Edyice: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cash app grin grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by SILVERLINES: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE.
Nairaland redpill won't sleep well tonight.
ever since u d give ur kpakus free for street, now see ur mate owning up to three cars in 7 months.
You can now use ur kpakus for business make u sef follow ride range
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Tizu(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Her own ashawo work dey pay well well
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Basher8583: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
NwekeUG:
Actress, Sonia Ogiri Acquires a Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Photos, Video)

Actress, Sonia Ogiri took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new car, a Range Rover, IgbereTV reports.

This is the third car the Nollywood actress has acquired in 7 months.

In Dec 2020, Sonia gifted her mother a Toyota Venza for Christmas celebration.

She shared photos and video of the new car with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8V866sELl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMSOSAmUXSU

6 & 7 will be herpes and HIV so help you god
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency
Baba do am if e easy na.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Platony(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
She looks like a stripper cool cool

Before u start bashing me, That's a good business in d US. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Abujason: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
GO SELL YA YANSH NA. SOME PEOPLE DEY BUY YANSH TOO.
USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WETIN YOU WANT.

Rahkman:
I wish i have pussy cry this life hard

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by od501: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
NwekeUG:
Actress, Sonia Ogiri Acquires a Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Photos, Video)

Actress, Sonia Ogiri took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new car, a Range Rover, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

At least this one didn't kill her own sugar daddy. Congrats my dear, you are a source of inspiration to future clitocurrency traders...lol

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Rick9(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ceenachi:
Had it been Chidinmma whr not caught for murder Usifo Ataga d SUGAR ZADDY
Na so she for come on this blue app telling us that i built my house at age of 21 and be saying what God can not do does not exist...
instablog will tell us that hey meet chidinmma 21 year UNILAG student who built houes for her self @21...
Then Facebook palmwine tapper will tap the blessings....making the huslers feels they ar lazy

My people make una appreciate your efforts
May God epp us

Facebook palm wine tappers got me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by BruncleZuma: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2021
neyo0h:
She's in Yankee na, very easy.

I suspect she's trading off her old cars for newer cars.. could also be finance.. no one uses three car's abroad unless you're a millionaire.

Don't understand the show off though, well I guess she can't oppress anyone with that car abroad but definitely in Nigeria.

Pikin wen sabi

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by adm212144: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2021
NwekeUG:

See video below.

Na Yankee she Dey ?
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Bodmasnr: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency

Either of the two, e no concern you. Na the money be koko
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Doyou2019: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2021
mystery22:
Stupid simps doing what they do best...

They are never in short supply, even in a dead economy as this one the country is stewing in.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Doyou2019: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2021
mystery22:
Stupid simps doing what they do best...
grin

They are never in short supply, even in a dead economy as this one the country is stewing in.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by saxha: 12:15am On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Most of these baby girls are into bombing ...
But the area nor be like Nigeria. ..he be like one low budget asss street for London

Na you number am?

Which one be my days are numbered...
You sound like a baby girl...saxha...come make we go book hotel joor

Ode. When you're finally nabbed. You'll book a hotel with watery beans.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by GENTLETEE(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Is she still an actress?
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Krucifax(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Funny reading these comments. No one "buys"cars abroad. 80% of car purchases are leases or finance.
You can put a token amount down and pay monthly for any car of your choice.
No clitocurrency needed just a good credit rating.
But continue your gists youngins �

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Joseph08(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Only God can tell maybe it's only acting.

Assuming Chidinma succeeded the story would have been different by coming online bragging how hardwork pays.

Afterall Olosho, Armed robbers, kidnappers, Fraudsters also thank God for success.

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Richdee1(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2021
I plan on having a non-profit of my own someday. Human fulfillment comes from being a source of help to others and creating paths for others to comfortably walk through.

What pillar of Heed?
I believe HEED needs to reach out more to teenagers. They seem unaware of how to start taking care of their bodies early enough and how to live healthy.

Why join this org?
To be able to make an impact on the lives of children because I believe there are critical stakeholders of every states.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by saxha: 12:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Olajah81:

Who hurts u.
Am sure u re find it difficult to eat

Anyway... Read btw d line below nd complete d statement....

On d seventh day HE rested if God knew dat one of HIS Disciples will be diz useless He would create anoda creatures....

Oya ova to u... Mr paracetamol

Ode, you think everybody that speaks against fraudulent activities is hungry?

Fraud won't last you forever. What goes around always comes around.
Your dying days will be full of terror.
Apomo lekun jaye. Jawo ninu iwa ibaje. Eni gbin ebu ika, bope boya, omo e je nibe.

That's if you're not caught and disgraced. Or your ill-gotten money does not later disappear when your God-forsaken "bombing" no longer pays.

Or you think some old G no be yahoo before you? Where are they today? Your days are numbered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.