Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Find X With Working - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Find X With Working (415 Views)

16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament / Find X... / Find (x) In This Equation Given(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find X With Working by yungevvy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
4ˣ=8x

Note, there are different approaches to get the answer, I'll post the correct answer if no one gets it
Re: Find X With Working by Hahjascho(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
yungevvy:
4ˣ=8x

Note, there are different approaches to get the answer, I'll post the correct answer if no one gets it
The answer is 2.
Just find a way to get an expression for x , then substitute back into the equation...
Re: Find X With Working by yungevvy(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Hahjascho:
The answer is 2.
Just find a way to get an expression for x , then substitute back into the equation...

grin Yes, the answer is 2, but its the working I'm interested in
Re: Find X With Working by yungevvy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
S
Re: Find X With Working by Educonomist: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Apply log to both sides then, solve for x
Re: Find X With Working by NDSMELODY(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
yungevvy:
4ˣ=8x

check this

(1) (Reply)

How Academic Performance Can Influence Career Choice Among Undergraduates / Migration To The USA – Quickest Ways To Travel / UNIJOS Alumni Reunite And Hug Their Mentally Challenged Coursemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.