Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,388 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son (308 Views)

Gtb’s Segun Agbaje Becomes Highest-paid Bank CEO In Nigeria For 2022 / “CEO In Naija Is Now Cleaning Nyash In UK” – Nigerian Woman Who Relocated Abroad / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by MediaOrchid: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Police Confirm Assassination Of Autoease CEO In Enugu.
The Nigerian Police in Enugu has confirmed the killing of the Chief Executive Officer, Autoease services Mr. Ifeanyi Okeke in Enugu state.

According to the police Spokesperson ASP Daniel Ndukwe, Mr Ifeanyi was shot dead by unidentified gunmen on Sunday night on his way back to his house which is located at Brick Estate by Ekweremadu Drive, Independence Layout Enugu.

Late Ifeanyi Okeke is reported to have been shot in the presence of his 7-year-old son who
Read More...
https://www.mediaorchid.com.ng/2021/07/gunmen-assassinate-autoease-ceo-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by Fahdiga(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Too bad. Human life is now worthless in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by heniford2: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chia before leaving to Germany I once had a drink with this gentle soul chia may his soul rest in peace lipsrsealed embarassed why naw this is bad
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by falcon01: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yikes
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by Commentor: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
His associates organised it.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Coming to Nigeria by december for Christmas self dey fear me, that sh*thole isn't safe anymore.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Coming to Nigeria by december for Christmas self dey fear me, that sh*thole isn't safe anymore.
Not necessary at all.
I have successful escaped.
Not even my Kids.
They deserve better.
Those clamouring 2 leave Diaspora to return 2 Naija becos of Lust for Sudden Robust wealth can leave, let others who wish 2 come over, shuld also come & try out dia chances.

Dia are too many REASONS y one must Leave Naija. Even PMB leaves Naija on 2weekly basis.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Autoease CEO In The Presence Of His 7-year-old Son by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not necessary at all.
I have successful escaped.
Not even my Kids.
They deserve better.
Those clamouring 2 leave Diaspora to return 2 Naija becos of Lust for Sudden Robust wealth can leave, let others who wish 2 come over, shuld also come & try out dia chances.

Dia are too many REASONS y one must Leave Naija. Even PMB leaves Naija on 2weekly basis.
If not because of my parents I wouldn't visit NIGERIA at all, the insecurity there is just too much, I even prefer staying in Ghana because of peace of mind than NIGERIA, everyday unknown gunmen, bandits and herdsmen killing, I might even change my mind

(1) (Reply)

M-kopa Set To Introduce Buy Now Pay Later Scheme For Nigerians / 5 Reddit Clients For Android And Ios / Help Identify This Snake Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.