Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? (7994 Views)

Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation / Cost Of Laying Foundation Of A 4 Flat Storey Building / Cost Of Laying Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by icnsystem(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2011
Can someone help me out with cost of laying interlocking on pavement measuring 198sqm.A well detailed quotations should include cost of materials and labour.
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by proptmart: 3:45pm On May 10, 2011
@ Poster
you av two post on this topic, this one is seeking for free costing while the other is requesting for qoutations as if you have a job you want to give out! this suggest to me that you are one of the people that poses like a client on this site and syphon other peoples intelect work under pretence, this quite unfair. If u ve gotten a job to qoute for and you dont know hw to go abt it seek for free assistance you may be lucky to get one! Cheers
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 10, 2011
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by proptmart: 9:45pm On May 10, 2011
@Ytechconst, i have had a similar experienced too most especially on costin and achitectural plan.Some1 got my 3 bed designs and costing to roof level at the very best price, and away he flew neva to hear from him again. People think all this things are easy to come by u spend hrs to design, hours to cost and even make fone calls to know the current material rate and even use internent u pay for to send it and eventually not to even get a thank you in return. So painful God go Judge.
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by jaytime(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2011
t
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by jaytime(m): 3:14am On Sep 27, 2011
This is so bad, the one that pains most is the one a prospective client who has no fair knowledge of your products and services, will mail or call you, request for prices, samples and even education on steps to follow on their project and you spend your time and money to feed them with all the necessary and true information and they will be impressed and will agree terms with you only for them to use your price to judge other prices out there in order to get the lowest of the lowest price and adapt your samples into their projects. The next time you contact them either by mail or call they shun you as if u are a ghost, scammer or something. It's disheartening.
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by spyder880(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2011
I am learning from these comments above, that's why I refused to add prices to my posts yesterday. I will henceforth leave out prices till I see a serious 'paying' client. You guys got points.
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2011
Please people, teach us and we willing to learn
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by Reflector: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
I wonder why the original poster never came back to deny the allegations? hmmmm
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Reflector:

I wonder why the original poster never came back to deny the allegations? hmmmm

Since May . . . embarassed
Re: Cost Of Laying Interlocking Pavement Stones? by Onyechiyelugo: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
ENUZED Global Services
Our services:
1. Landscaping - Interlocking stones and concrete stamp
2. Drainage design and construction
3. Road design and construction
4. Building design and construction

Land scaping for residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with round abouts, edge curves, walkways and green areas.

Professional activities are:
planning, designing, procurement, and construction using insitu concrete, precast concrete kerbs, interlocking stones, clay tiles, and round gravel aggregates.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished level.

Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call: 07038005502
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Architecture! / The NEW Details About NIESV Professional Examinations For Those Concerned / Ambode To Introduce Compulsory Insurance Policy For All Buildings In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.