Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! (49907 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style (new Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out Stunning In High Waist Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MariaP: 12:27am On May 11, 2011
Just learnt the girl isn't Genny's daughter, Her name is Nengi Warikoko,
She represented Rivers State in the 2010 MBGN beauty peagent,

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by MariaP: 12:29am On May 11, 2011
Just learnt the girl isn't Genny's daughter, Her name is Nengi Warikoko,
She represented Rivers State in the 2010 MBGN beauty peagent,

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2011
Looking at all those pics, is it by force that most of Nigerian actresses must have long hair (weave) angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:33am On May 11, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Looking at all those pics, is it by force that most of Nigerian actresses must have long hair (weave) angry angry
true, but i guess its just a trend
follow follow, copy copy syndrome
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by CrudeOil1(m): 4:00am On May 11, 2011
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Nobody: 4:01am On May 11, 2011
OMG she look so much like Genny shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by BABE3: 4:05am On May 11, 2011
Crude Oil.:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/437916_Nengi_jpg862bc7da6ba70473cc45ac2004f3fd83

LMAO

You're laughing at Aki ba? Pls leave my Nigga alone. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by CrudeOil1(m): 4:25am On May 11, 2011
BABE!:

You're laughing at Aki ba? Pls leave my Nigga alone. smiley
Who or what the hell is aki ba? I'm laughing at the little dude in the middle, or is he aki ba?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by BABE3: 4:30am On May 11, 2011
^^ lol, yh his name is "AKI." "BA" is a Nigerian slang that means "Right?"

Like saying, "You're laughing at Aki right? smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by CrudeOil1(m): 4:40am On May 11, 2011
^^ Oh! My bad. LMAO!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by pappykay1(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2011
scam runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u guyz shld wake hw hold is genny her self and hw old is her duaghter? genny is 32rd and her duaghter is what ar u guz telling dis lady is her duaghter capital NO chq it out guyz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by dichana: 4:21pm On May 11, 2011
Nairaland and their rumors this girl isnt genevieve nnaji daugther she is just a fan.Genevieve just tweeted on her twitter that she isnt her daughter and pls you guys should stop with dis rumor its getting out of hand.Wetin una wan use genevieve daughter do which kain nonsense be that.Who be d celebrity here genevieve or her pikin.Pls pls pls you guys shouldnt be so guillible to every rumor somtimes you just have to use ur common sense to know somethings are just rumors.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
NAIJA 4 showw... shrp shrp.. dem don say na genny daughter....... mk una suffriiii dey carry rumour ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by younglad007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hope she is also a very good actress grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by SlyIg(f): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2012
bikokwe: Source plz
what source! Camera? Mtweeeeeeew... Na old picture sef.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Xandulyn(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2012
MariaP: I heard her name is Lilly, She's her mother's carbon copy o, Very beautiful!
Well, last week I got in touch with her Mom, we had to talk things through with her Step-dad (to be) about my intentions towards their daughta.
From the Convo, I'm very much hopeful. (Oops!! Was I sleep-typing?....winks).... Still tho, she's Preeeeetty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by tpia5: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
i wonder what's going on with all these fake photos. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Looks like it could be her daughter. Either way, what a gorgeous kid!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Cosmopolice: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2012
That girl has more front elevation than genivieve. If its her daughter, where did she get it from. I dont think thats her daughter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Cosmopolice: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2012
She cute tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Prudenceduru(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2012
she gav birth in sec sch.... wen she was 16.... her daughterz name is ebuka... she went 2 fggc... geneive is lyin abt her age... my mum startd hearin o her muvies in d 90z ... geneieve is 40 sumtin..... n d gal is 3yrs ahead of me in sch..... i'm in 300lvl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by seedord247(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
BABE!:
^^ lol, yh his name is "AKI." "BA" is a Nigerian slang that means "Right?"

Like saying, "You're laughing at Aki right? smiley

Aunti where u dey all this while?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Photoshop.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Trigga(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
MariaP: Genevieve Nnaji steps out with daughter!
She's Pretty..I Like Her Boobs n Her Smile. Buh U Sure Say Genevieve Tell Us Her Real age,Dat Gal Don Old O
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
70% of everything is artificial angry angry angry angry angry beauty my co.ck
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by McDavidTyGer(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2013
She's so beautiful*like mother like daughter*hope not
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by temmytujay: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
thats her daughter, they are both in Dbanjs fall in love video
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by johnstar(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
bikokwe: Source plz
wetn u wn use source do, ur eyes blind say na her daughter undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by amosb(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
EARN ONLINE NIGERIA
Earn online daily on Adept Network, get paid directly to your bank account upon request, the program is exclusively for all Nigerians, ADNETK pays to FOURTH LEVEL of referral i.e you earn through people you refer even to the fourth level. To join visit
- http://www.adnetk.com/?ref=ADN1828380 or
- http://www.adnetk.com/ use ADN1828380 as your referral.
Note: you can only register through an existing member …lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by yinkaolagbaju(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
They look great together,daughter or fan.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! by CHAMPEON1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thats a pretty lady,God bless them both

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Efe Visits His Former Neighbours In Lagos (Photos) / A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.