Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

How To Earn From Piggyvest Daily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Earn From Piggyvest Daily (418 Views)

How To Withdraw Funds From Piggyvest Safelock Before Maturity Date / Hackers Steal N2.36m From Piggyvest Customers’ Accounts, Firm Says It Can't Help / How To Earn From Piggyvest daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn From Piggyvest Daily by Kilzfreeman(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
How to earn from Piggyvest daily without stress

Are you tired of keeping in your bank without no interest?
Or Are you tired of spending your money without no proper Saving? Or Are you looking for where to invest your money to get return?

Just chill, Here's an opportunity for you to save and get returns (2% of your money)

Introducing you to a new online platform where you can do the above three and still get your return. Piggyvest is the answer.

Firstly I will tell you
1) what is Piggyvest?
2) Ways in which you earn from Piggyvest?
3) Simple Steps to get registered on Piggyvest?

Piggyvest is online platform that enable it's user to achieve the following
a) To save money
b) To invest money and get returns.
c) To earn money through Referral Program.

Ways in which you earn from Piggyvest

There are many ways one can from Piggyvest

1) By Saving their money
There is different ways one can earn from Piggyvest

a)Target: This is the place where Piggyvest user save their money for future purpose by setting a target . For example I set The sum of Fifty thousand naira
(#50,000) because I want to start a business with it.

b) Piggybank : This is the place where user save their money daily by setting the amount to save daily . For example, I do save the sum of two hundred per day .

c) Safelock : This is place where user save their money inorder to avoid temptation of spending it.

d) Flexnaria: This is place where one save their money for Emergency.

2) To invest money and get returns
This is the place where one invest money and get returns for some period of time.

3) To earn money through Referral Program

This is a place where user earn money through referring people to the platform.
Note: That For one person who refer to Piggyvest, you make one thousand and the person who refer also earn the same

Imagine if you refer 10 person to Piggyvest you make 10 * 1000 =10,000

Simple Steps to get registered on Piggyvest

1) you need to sign up using the link below
https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=13368db4951019

2)You should get your flex account on the platform.

2) Verify your BVN on the platform. Feel Free to do this. It is just a way of verifying your identity . Just Remember if you want to open a bank account , Bank will request for your BVN for verifying.

3) Deposit at least one hundred (#100) on your flex account ( when you are done, you can withdraw it).
It is just a way to confirm that you are human being and not a robot.

When you open the app, your referral bonus will appear on safelock and stay for some number of days.

To get your flex account number and verify your BVN

Click on flex Naria and complete the registration

Now when you register successfully

Go to Account and set / add your bank account you wish to use in receiving money from Piggyvest.

Go to My Card & Bank Setting

Add debit Card: This will help you if you want to run an automatic saving or deposit from your bank account

Withdraw Setting: Here you will add bank account where you will get your money incase you want to withdraw your money.

Believe me if you follow this step above
You should be smiling at your bank account everyday without depending on your salary.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Bazuki Logistics Motorcycle / Dezital |pakistan Leading Social Media Agency - Social Media Marketing / Exactly How To Make And Also Edit Tiktok Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.