Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Sleep "Epp"? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Sleep "Epp"? (947 Views)

Their Eyelashes Will Make You Lose Sleep (oya Grab A Broom) / I Only Date And Sleep With Reverend Fathers All My Life Because They Are Very Ca / Memes That I Like To Watch Before Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sleep "Epp"? by Srobinson(f): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Who Sleep Epp?
===========

She was just by the bus waiting for other passengers to board because she chose a seat close to the door. On her head was a mountain of attachment.

The style was epic, despite how smart I am at deciphering methods used in achieving complicated hair do, I couldn't figure this particular style.

You know what Yoruba people call "Oshuka", that's what the hair style looked like. (� please I don't know the English name o, you know that folded cloth people who hawk wares normally use to support the load on their head, yes, that's oshuka)

In my mind I was just hoping she won't change her choice of seat to the one by me. I already assumed that load on her head must be oozing. Thinking back now, I feel terrible judging her then.

I didn't want her to sit close to me but fate played a fast one, on second thoughts she opted for the seat right in front of me in the bus. Little did I know it was a divine arrangement.

The bus soon filled up and we got moving. Small breeze that touched my head like that saw me dozing off.

Chai, not so early now, I know I need more rest but sleep allow me get to my destination without disgracing myself I pleaded in my heart.

You know that kind of sleep that flings your head like someone is using your head to shoot catapult? Exactly, that was the type that struck me, I was drunken with sleep.

I managed to look to my left, this sad looking hefty man was already snoring and if I mistakenly drop my head into him, dirty slap will follow, na so I quietly adjust myself. �

To my right was an elderly woman who was reading and praying with her daily manual, guess she didn't do morning devotion at home. If my head drops on her by mistake, Holy Ghost fire will descend on me � because she will just label me the witch that was programmed to disrupt her prayers.

In front of me where I would have quietly placed my hands and sleep, my lady with the oshuka hairstyle already dropped her head on it and was sleeping comfortably. I was restless, no hope anywhere and the sleep was still coming on strong.

Body no be wood o. I don't know when I dozed off again, next thing I felt was my face inside this girl's Oshuka, she screamed out of fear as I landed on her head ����. If shame didn't kill me then, it can't kill me now, I was embarrassed. I apologized and sat up.

Kpakam, again?

Ah Sis, please no vex. It wasn't intentional I pleaded. If eyes could pierce the body ehn, I would have required stitches. This babe eyed the living daylight out of me. Mama was still praying obviously convinced now that I must be a witch.

I brought out my phone, tried chatting online to stop me from dozing off again, na lie!!!

Simultaneously as my phone dropped to the floor of the bus my face landed on this aunty's oshuka again, this time around even me jumped up and shouted "Jesus".

Before aunty raised her head again, I started apologizing. She was pissed.

Madam use water wash face.
Who get chewing gum give this madam abeg
E be like say Oga no give you chance sleep o

So called caring passengers were just running their mouths.

� cry I could not cry, � laugh I could not laugh. The sleep do me shege. I just kept my eyes fixed on the road as if I was dumb.

Luckily for me, I alighted first before others and quickly walked away from the bus but not before someone shouted, madam no go sleep waka enter motor front o���.

In my mind ehn, I already gave the guy 6 hot slaps ���. I no blame them.

=====

Despite the drama, I thank God that lady with the oshuka sat in front of me, if not I am sure I would have stepped down from that bus with a broken nose or forehead.

I was there already castigating her choice of hairdo not knowing it was a divine arrangement.

Be careful how you jump to conclusions o, you never can tell what the grand picture is.

Also, in your quest to show up, build an online business, nurture a facebook community, build your KLT factor, take your business to the global space and more, remember you are human not a robot, don't break down before you take a break.

Na who dey alive go enter 2022 o, don't let your village people win because someone says their 2022 has begun already, if anything happens you will have yourself to blame.

I am talking to myself as well, and I will consciously take the needed rest both physically and mentally going forward, WILL YOU JOIN ME?

Share if you are joining me...

1 Like

Re: Who Sleep "Epp"? by kwento93z: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Sleep "Epp"? by omorinsola23g: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Who Sleep "Epp"? by marwanafrica: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Welldone
Re: Who Sleep "Epp"? by aydin11l: 4:08am On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Who Sleep "Epp"? by adegunte638: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Movie You Can Never Tied Of Watching / Only In America / Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.