Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost (979 Views)

Lagos Deal- 2016 BMW X3 White On Tan Toks (Sdrive 2.8i) N15.650m Only! / 2016 BMW S1000XR Premium For Sale......ultimate Sports Touring Combo / Sold: That Occasion Like The Master With This 2016 BMW X5 3.0i For N25m (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by superjab247: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello nairaland,
Am thinking about getting a new ride,I am currently eyeing the 2016 BMW X6 model.

What is the cost of this car in Nigeria now and for users of this car please how is it

Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by Rugaria: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2021
I love this car.. And it's only some few months before.....
Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by unmask: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
superjab247:
Hello nairaland,
Am thinking about getting a new ride,I am currently eyeing the 2016 BMW X6 model.

What is the cost of this car in Nigeria now and for users of this car please how is it
The X6 is a very good car ensure all your electronics are working good before buying.

I have an X6 2012.....no issues drives well and is my daily driver. I ensure I service regularly and I have a car scanner ready.

The 2016 model should set you back between 18m - 25m.

As per recommendation, I don't think I can buy anything other than a BMW, I might be biased, but you won't regret buying one

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by mat2lock(m): 1:18am On Sep 03, 2021
unmask:
The X6 is a very good car ensure all your electronics are working good before buying.

I have an X6 2012.....no issues drives well and is my daily driver. I ensure I service regularly and I have a car scanner ready.

As per recommendation, I don't think I can buy anything other than a BMW, I might be biased, but you won't regret buying one
I am looking for a good BMW mech, kindly help with details of your mechanic if in Lagos
Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by Wayne4uall(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2023
unmask:

Thank U so much for this statement..,it makes me happy because I am planing to buy X6 2016 but I am scared if it developed problem because only few mechanics can fix the car...PLS share Ur BMW experience with me ..thanks
Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by unmask: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wayne4uall:

Thank U so much for this statement..,it makes me happy because I am planing to buy X6 2016 but I am scared if it developed problem because only few mechanics can fix the car...PLS share Ur BMW experience with me ..thanks

Go for it....one of the best decisions I made and as it is I can't buy any other car that isn't a BMW.

You just have to ensure that you follow your maintenance regime religiously.

Reliability is very high if you maintain it properly

I stay in a highly corrosive environment and that has really affected my car.

As for repairs, pricey but not as bad as people think given that the car is reliable

If you would not use a Coscharis for repairs, then ensure you have a scanner to pinpoint faults before you take to a mechanic.

I am quite the DIY person so I do all my diagnosis myself and also tell mechanics what to fix when I can't fix them myself.

In terms of repairs I have done in 5 years
Changed my wipers
Fixed my parking brake
Changed my wheel speed sensors
Changed my window regulator

I buy all my parts from the US (Amazon/FCPeuro)
Usually after market parts original branded BMW parts are crazy expensive.

So do go for it. But like I said do all checks with a good car scanner. if possible get one specific to BMW. It will throw up any inherent fault. Listen for any odd sounds during your test drive

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by Wayne4uall(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
unmask:

Go for it....one of the best decisions I made and as it is I can't buy any other car that isn't a BMW.

As for repairs, pricey but not as bad as people think given that the car is reliable

If you would not use a Coscharis for repairs, then ensure you have a scanner to pinpoint faults before you take to a mechanic.

I am quite the DIY person so I do all my diagnosis myself and also tell mechanics what to fix when I can't fix them myself.

Changed my wipers
Fixed my parking brake

So do go for it. But like I said do all checks with a good car scanner. if possible get one specific to BMW. It will throw up any inherent fault. Listen for any odd sounds during your test drive

I really appreciate this .,thank you
Re: How Much Does A 2016 BMW X6 Cost by Wayne4uall(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
unmask:

Changed my wipers
Fixed my parking brake

I really appreciate this .,thank you...but if I hv to buy sumtin from Amazon, dat means I hv to pack the car and wait till I gets it ...hw Many days does it takes to gets to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Mercedes Benz C300 With Original Custom Duty / 2010 Lexus is350 #2.750 / Very Sound Tricycle (keke) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.