Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now (38105 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar / "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello Nairalanders you really have to be careful after spending sometime on investment session I came across a thread Boldgains Nigeria where you can make business without having any isssue regarding the Naira market again as they will credit your account with Dubai currency, so I choose the diamond package which is $2,300 equivalent to 1.2M so I follow up and we linked on whatsapp after explaining to me how the things work I ask them of the account number which I can transfer to as they said after payment they will create an account with me which I will receive the login details via my email that I provide, I go ahead and transfer the money without any doubt because I see it’s a company account, So after I make the payment and send them the receipt which they later send me a form to fill and resend it back which I do so. As I dey talk now the guy no they follow me talk again after he receive my payment... pls Nairalanders be very careful as those guys got different methods to use and scam, And plz if someone can help me on how to get my money back I will really appreciate that, Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by daddytime(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2021
"I sorry for you" na very bad word for English according to my mama

1 Like

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by AiSamuel(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Dahhhh!! Na boss u be o, 1.2M? U sure say u too no be scammer?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2021
daddytime:
"I sorry" na very bad word for English according to my mama
grin
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2021
AiSamuel:
Dahhhh!!
Na boss u be o, 1.2M? U sure say u too no be scammer?
im not a scammer bro

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by daddytime(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
E be like ur mama dey fool you o... better make she advice you go hustle since no b English you go put for plate chop.. ode grin

O
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2021
daddytime:

Thief..
Na moto go jam you die.

Your money go the same way wey you take make am.

Olodo rabata

Ntooooor
E too much undecided
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by advanceDNA: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
Hello Nairalanders you really have to be careful after spending sometime on investment session I came across a thread Boldgains Nigeria where you can make business without having any isssue regarding the Naira market again as they will credit your account with Dubai currency, so I choose the diamond package which is $2,300 equivalent to 1.2M so I follow up and we linked on whatsapp after explaining to me how the things work I ask them of the account number which I can transfer to as they said after payment they will create an account with me which I will receive the login details via my email that I provide, I go ahead and transfer the money without any doubt because I see it’s a company account, So after I make the payment and send them the receipt which they later send me a form to fill and resend it back which I do so. As I dey talk now the guy no they follow me talk again after he receive my payment... pls Nairalanders be very careful as those guys got different methods to use and scam, And plz if someone can help me on how to get my money back I will really appreciate that, Thanks.

Go to the bank tomorrow..and lodge complain of being scammed...
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Go to the bank tomorrow..and lodge complain of being scammed...
alright bruh I will do so as early as possible, appreciated.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by josh123(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Mumu catch fish he no guard am well, he come see cat dey call am pusssy pusssy, as cat see fish, he carry fish run the mumu eyes come clear.

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2021
josh123:
Mumu catch fish he no guard am well, he come see cat dey call am pusssy pusssy, as cat see fish, he carry fish run the mumu eyes come clear.
lol.. e no dey wrry me o
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by SportsHD: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2021
josh123:
tf mehn grin
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by SportsHD: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
lol.. e no dey wrry me o
Please make a report to your bank. They can freeze the scammer's account
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by TheFalcons: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Easy come, easy go.
A fool and his wealth are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Dejiyussuf: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Contact paystack and threaten to reach out to CBN
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by daddytime(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
lol.. u complain English and now u dey complain my money.. why the jealousy na?? E too much undecided

You obviously misunderstood my comment.

I never mocked your English one bit but your attitude.

Sorry to have cursed you back. I withdraw my statement.

You can edit the previous quote.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by leetech: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:

I know of these guys scams...please report asap or it will be history o
U need to follow up now like right now,that's what the person they scammed that I know did...
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
lol.. e no dey wrry me o
It's sad Bold gains would do this sad I have never heard of such company or platform before. Sorry
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Chizillar1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Please be careful with your post and don't malign the name of Boldgain International. The guy in question used a third party payment system, paystack instead of going through the conventional bank. Its possible paystack withhold his payment and did not credit. There is payment threshold on paystack as you can't exceed that amount. Boldgain has maintained they never receive any payment from him or either from paystack.
We suspect a fake alert by him or paystack withheld his payment and have not credit. He should contact paystack if he actually made that payment to resolve. The guy in question also uses a US phone number instead of Nigerian phone number.

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheFalcons:
Easy come, easy go.
A fool and his wealth are soon parted.
lol... so na only fool dey sabi scam?
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chizillar1:
Please be careful with your post and don't malign the name of Boldgain International. The guy in question used a third party payment system, paystack instead of going through the conventional bank. Its possible paystack withhold his payment and did not credit. There is payment threshold on paystack as you can't exceed that amount. Boldgain has maintained they never receive any payment from him or either from paystack.
We suspect a fake alert by him or paystack withheld his payment and have not credit. He should contact paystack if he actually made that payment to resolve. The guy in question also uses a US phone number instead of Nigerian phone number.
Haaa!! So it’s bad to use third party like pay stack or flutterwave?? And I never send you screenshot? You even ask me to credit through your account so you can initiate the payment to them which I rush and send to them directly and for the USA number wey you dey complain I tell you say I dey Nigeria?? Didn’t I tell you say na international passport I get when you ask for my id?? Guy make you drop account statement here for everyone to see not just to come and be talking sh**t. No worry na you no go chop my 1M and think of better sleep again, we go see... bastard!

1 Like

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
It's sad Bold gains would do this sad I have never heard of such company or platform before. Sorry
same here o just come across their thread on Nairaland and hoping to be doing my business online without the fear of Naira fluctuation against dollar again... Na so I lost my 1M hard earned money. How I wish I run and pay for my second semester registration fee sef! #EPainMe angry
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
leetech:

I know of these guys scams...please report asap or it will be history o
U need to follow up now like right now,that's what the person they scammed that I know did...
chaii... I dey follow the payment system talk hopefully they will do something I pray, The account name carry company name na even the reason I carry that money send if to say na personal name I see I no go even send 1k Naira! #Epainme undecided

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
daddytime:

You obviously misunderstood my comment.

I never mocked your English one bit but your attitude.

Sorry to have cursed you back. I withdraw my statement.

You can edit the previous quote.
it’s ok bruh no p...
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dejiyussuf:
Contact paystack and threaten to reach out to CBN
alright bruh thanks.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Chizillar1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
@darkstar6971,

Sorry for the challenge you are having. Please, chat with me. I have sent you message on whatsApp about paystack but you are yet to reply. Let's contact paystack and resolve.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by darkstar6971(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Chizillar1:
@darkstar6971,

Sorry for the challenge you are having. Please, chat with me. I have sent you message about paystack but you are yet to reply. Let's contact paystack and resolve.
alright bruh due to challenge I’m having with my email I can’t access as of now but if it’s okay sir plz drop your whatsapp contact so I can message you with immediate effect, Thank you so much.
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
same here o just come across their thread on Nairaland and hoping to be doing my business online without the fear of Naira fluctuation against dollar again... Na so I lost my 1M hard earned money. How I wish I run and pay for my second semester registration fee sef! #EPainMe angry
I would have said convert it to USDT, it's a stable coin (if I knew earlier).
N1M isn't something to lose at this Buhari era. I don't know why someone would wake up and start cooking ways to scam others undecided (God will provide)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by leetech: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
darkstar6971:
chaii... I dey follow the payment system talk hopefully they will do something I pray, The account name carry company name na even the reason I carry that money send if to say na personal name I see I no go even send 1k Naira! #Epainme undecided

Cc: lalasticlala
I understand
Contact paystack as well..God will grant you success in the recovery of your cash bruh
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by teejaytec: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Good day Nairaland Members,

My name is Prince Olatunji and my WhatsApp contact is 08030736196 for the person that paid the 1.2m to send private message to me to help follow up as Bold Gains is not a scam.

I'm currently in Dubai as I type now to have witness their Products Launch which product will be available in Nigeria before 15th August 2021.

Leaders/Members in this business are always trying to tell things that are not in the business plan and also many Nigerians do fall on sweet talk which was why it's very easy for them to be scam.

Boldgains International is a Products business which are in Health, Beauty and Daily Consumables. And the money for registration is also the money you pay to get your product(s).

You made a payment of 1.2 million and I'm very sure you are to get 1.2 million worth of Boldgains International Products which is already at the back office of the login sent to you.

Thank God you paid to the company account which makes it very easy for me to help you out.

I have earn over 2.5m from this business and all my members that register do so to use the products as we do get similar products everyday without been paid but by joining Boldgains and get it from their, you leverage on it as others buy or join you.

Boldgains didn't scam you just that the person use you to do higher package for him/her to earn referrer of N400,000 and also move to next rank which we are already setting plans for more awareness on the truth of mode of operations of this business.

Boldgains is the NEW STORE just like we have other malls selling but we sell to our members and give them commission and referrer.

Prince Olatunji
Boldgains Lagos Ambassador
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by sammirano: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Are you normal
Re: How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now by GLReocord: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Greed will cost you everything. You won't get your money back. Complain to the fraud department of CBN. Also it looks like you have alot of money to spare. Send me some too ! Just learn from this mistake and move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.