Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 (1611 Views)

Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by Christmasdon(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2021
YES, BRAZIL HAS WON The copa-America who accepted to host the tournament hereby removing shame from copa America CONCACAF Argentina won't win it because of refusing to host it. Who is ARGNENTINA IN THE MOVIE.
CONGRATULATIONS BRAZIL! THE SELECAO. GREEN AND YELLOW.
Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2021
Now is argentina's golden chance to win it and break the jinx.. i belive thell make the most of this golden opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by paulolee(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2021
copa is jist 90 mins...dts why agentina are more defensive minded...Mk dm pass columbia first n dey can get lucky in penalties
Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by MJBOLT: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Argentina should avoid penalties if they want to lift the trophy,the team know this that's why they are always going for the kill.

paulolee:
copa is jist 90 mins...dts why agentina are more defensive minded...Mk dm pass columbia first n dey can get lucky in penalties
Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
Argentina should avoid penalties if they want to lift the trophy,the team know this that's why they are always going for the kill.

You are damn right
Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by Honesty36(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Actually I pray Argentina wins it bc of my love for Di maria

But brazil is the originators of football , no much big names but when they play you'll see the difference in football
They're a hard but to crack , if Argentina manages to face brazil Las las omo na 50/50 chances o

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by ojaysam25(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2021
Only a deluded fan will see pass brazil winning the copas....they always win the tournament as host plus neymar and co are in the form of their life.
Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by maiquel: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Somehow nobody mentioned Messi, and I'm wondering if it's the same copa we're watching.

It's Messi's season... Copa plus 7th Balon dor cheesy
Re: Congratulations! Brazil For Winning The Copa America 2o21 by airex(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Honesty36:
Actually I pray Argentina wins it bc of my love for Di maria

But brazil is the originators of football , no much big names but when they play you'll see the difference in football
They're a hard but to crack , if Argentina manages to face brazil Las las omo na 50/50 chances o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
be sure before u post.

(1) (Reply)

10 Odds Challenge For Today And A Chance To Win 5,000 Naira / England 2-0 Poland: Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.