Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Project Management - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Management (2285 Views)

Project Management Trainee (intern) Vacancy / Project Management Institute, PMI, Nigeria, Lagos Chapter Is Now On TWITTER ! / Project Management College In Nigeria, Fake, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management by deezzle(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi people,
I will just like to share this with y'all. Since i started my training in PM, i have gotten to understand that there are better ways to do things that how most companies we know do them. I mean, like my teacher said, why was it easy for DSTV to crush all local competitions or why did the MTN crush Nitel with all her infrastructure? Its all about planning. I implore anyone that cares to please take a training on this course. I am in the middle of mine and am loving it!!!!!
i have some materials and i can hook u up with a good training school with young teachers.
Cheers
Re: Project Management by jimmyjatt(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
Pls I would appreciate if u could send me some materials on PM my addy is [email]jimmyforlife2000@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: Project Management by kunz: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2007
This sounds great.pls i interested in taking this course.Could you pls kindly forward the materials to my mailbox deryn20@yahoo.com. Thank you so much
Re: Project Management by kporty(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
hello,this is a nice piece.i've actually been looking for a reputable place to get training on project management.
pls can you forward the details to my email,portyscohn@yahoo.com.
thank you
Re: Project Management by aribells(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2007
Hello i am preparing for Certified associate in project management CAPM (PMI)
I will love you to forward me revelavnt materials and details of a Good training School. My email is aribells316@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Project Management by deezzle(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2007
YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON deleneye@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by onabajo(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
please i need information on we i can get project management training and lagos.Do send along detailed information about the certifications required and the fee and even address on training centres to my email address: david_onabajo@yahoo.com or text to 08023306703.i will be grateful if i can get this information as soon as possible.
thanks
Re: Project Management by bashrash(f): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2007
Please can u let us know how we too can do a PM course. mgilesanmi@yahoo.com or 08026713353
Re: Project Management by lawserve: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2007
Please, i am very much interested. As a matter of fact, i am presently occupying the position of PM in my company but do not have any formal training in the field. Can u please kindly send me some of the materials, my addy is : lawservep@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by fizzy(f): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2007
please send me a project management centre in lagos and the materials to my box fizzychristy@yahoo.com.
Thx
Re: Project Management by solagbade(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2007
pls send me the materials on project management you 've got
would be glad u did.
Re: Project Management by brigglez(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2007
wud love to have the PM materials too.
My mail address is brigglez@yahoo.com
thanks n God bless
Re: Project Management by braidecono(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
I would love to receive relevant information on the programme, the address in lagos,the fees and possibly materials sent to my box. brai4_real@yahoo.com. sorry if i may haver to bother you on briefing me on what the programme really entails. thanks in anticipation
Re: Project Management by madeonline(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2007
pls do kindly send me some materials on PM
Re: Project Management by collinz: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2007
Hello man, i have been studying introduction to Operations Research recently but i will love to have a good informtion on a full blown PM course.Pls if yu can assist by sending me the files to my mail box , i will greatly appreciate it and at least pray for u. my address is adekcollinz@yahoo.com . God Bless yu
Re: Project Management by deezzle(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2007
hey guys,
how ar u al doing? it will be easier for us to discuss these details if u can hit me up on my yahoo messenger. its deleneye@yahoo.com
cheers
Re: Project Management by BISHOB(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hi,
I believe that it will be great and rewarding for anyone to get to understand the rudiments of Project Management. I'll love to get information on it too. bishob01@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Project Management by genkins(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
hi deezzle,I would love to receive relevant information on the programme, the address in lagos,the fees and possibly materials sent to my box. genks44@yahoo.com.i actually did project mgt technology as a 1st degree course and ur info wud be most useful to me. thanks in anticipation
Re: Project Management by peppy1: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
thank you so much. my email address is shadegold2005@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by sojay(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
Bro,thank you so much. I also need the PM materials and a good training school.my email addy is sojiakinz@yahoo.com.God bless you
Re: Project Management by nawa4nkem: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hello folks

Nice to hear from you guys and its goood to know that the knowledge of project management is growing within Nigeria.No matter what you are doing , it somehow falls with the PM circle.What i would advise is that someone takes up the responsibility of forming a yahoo group where materials can be posted ,questions trashed and ideas shared.hoook me up at nkem2eternity@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by esiojior(f): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
I would like info on the project management course.my email addy is esi_ojior@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by spanga(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2007
THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO. PLS IAM IN ABUJA AM NOT AWARE OF ANY SUCH CENTRE IF IT EXIST IN ABUJA. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH ANY MATERIAL. MY MAIL ADD: IS okwyvic@yahoo.com . OR YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08029827923. THANKS
Re: Project Management by idea(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2007
God bless you. kindly send to my email: idea1612@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by deezzle(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2007
nawa4nkem:

Hello folks

Nice to hear from you guys and its goood to know that the knowledge of project management is growing within Nigeria.No matter what you are doing , it somehow falls with the PM circle.What i would advise is that someone takes up the responsibility of forming a yahoo group where materials can be posted ,questions trashed and ideas shared.hoook me up at nkem2eternity@yahoo.com

nice one, nkem. It will help old people who find it hard to read like myself (lol)
Re: Project Management by bujuas: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2007
please i need information on we i can get project management training and lagos.Do send along detailed information about the certifications required and the fee and even address on training centres to my email address: ifyance@yahoo.com TEL 08034085570.i will be grateful if i can get this information as soon as possible.
thanks
Re: Project Management by bujuas: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
please i need information on we i can get project management training and lagos.Do send along detailed information about the certifications required and the fee and even address on training centres to my email address: ifyance@yahoo.com TEL 08034085570.i will be grateful if i can get this information as soon as possible.
thanks
Re: Project Management by davejanna: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2007
i am interested in getting materials and information. lets's hook up. my addy is davejanna@hotmail.com
Re: Project Management by egin2(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2007
please am ready for this course pls my addy is happyear_32@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by kellybaba(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2007
Hello,
pls i will like yu 2 send mi d Materials.
my addy is mcjohnsonk@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
Hi, im also interested in PM, i have the MS Office Project software im trying to learn how to use as well as other softwares like primavera etc pls any material u offer will be highly appreciated, my email is tunlaji@yahoo.com, phone: 08035528582.

Thanx
Re: Project Management by centuar: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2007
please send me the details freakycentuar@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Careers At Smoodypod® Initiatives / 5 Apprentice Wanted At 2025 Consortuim (ssce Holders-lagos And Ogun States) / Chips,bits And Bytes Limited Recruits Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.