Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. (43261 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Raph82(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Koleyèè, just pray for God's protection that's all!
I do my brother.

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by oyeb15: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Well done. These people have a lot to explain when they see God.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Boukac: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Two na coincidence, three na pattern
Rip OBAMA DMW
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Enginiaman1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Raph82:
I do my brother.

Forget all those fresh were dem fresh ooo,
Na only God know watin those guys day see,I am not perfect,but mennnn,watin those people day do to stay on top,and for money,sigh.
Devil day fear sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Arnoldo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
sotomayor:

Occultic crew.. What the Bleep is 44.. People that sold their soul to d devil on a thumb print
you asked a question and you concluded.. .. Obama was the 44 president of US.. obama44
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by poweredcom(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
See Dem giving themselves number ...number of class for Dem cult group ...OBama dmw is no 44 ..na why Dem name am OBama when Dem de blend am and they blended him when Obama was still the president of USA ..
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Biggcake: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
sweetshisha:
Always sipping shekpe 24/7

For him mind na oxygen him dey take...

e go soon clear am...
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by iramure(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
West2019:
the number people that him will are 44
I didn't understand the English please

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by DAMN99: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bonapart:
When are they confessing
Life on the fast lane is death awaiting. May God help us to live for him and him alone
Confessing what?
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Orpe7(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abi na Davido papa dey use him pikin friends dey renew health and wealth?
And Davido taking the blame
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by DAMN99: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
iramure:
What does 44 in his name stand for?
You don't need to know, cause 48 no dey know anything
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by DAMN99: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
mrofficial:

My kidneys almost collapsed early last year. Then my heart started misbehaving, my nails began to show signs. I thought I was going to die. I had just arrived from Ghana after partying with so so much alcohol intake. I was one fucking heavy drinker. I've been staying away from alcohol since I realised the extent of damage it has done to me. Still recovering as I write this.
What sign did your nails show you??
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by West2019(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
iramure:
I didn't understand the English please
the number of him boys that are going to die are 44
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by mrofficial(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
DAMN99:

What sign did your nails show you??

Terry's nails. It became really serious. Went back to my old pictures and saw that the signs were showing but I didn't know of it then.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
sotomayor:

Occultic crew.. What the Bleep is 44.. People that sold their soul to d devil on a thumb print
Keep crying broke ass.

When you hear of a poor man’s family members dying like this, it’s usually ‘There must be an ancestral curse somewhere.

A man is rich and suddenly he’s the devil when ordinary things that happen under the sun occurs to him.

Loser.

1 Like

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by obiekunie01: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
donbachi:
See my armpit oo.

hair full am!

Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Froshloaded: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'm still wondering what the meaning of the two numbers they call the deceased is. It sounds fishy..
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Tgrey(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Rationed grin

Forgeti! That dude has been bearing 44 before Obama became president.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Wizshoppers(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hey Guys,

Shopping online comes with a lot of benefits, check out the post below to learn about some of the advantages of shopping online.
https://wizshoppers.com/2021/07/06/advantages-of-online-shopping-2/

Wizshoppers.
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by PhoenixMedia: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Check my bio
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by iramure(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
West2019:
the number of him boys that are going to die are 44
you can't be serious!
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by iramure(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
DAMN99:

You don't need to know, cause 48 no dey know anything
which one be 48 again?
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by CavemanDefuturo: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Gfskw: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by West2019(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
iramure:
you can't be serious!
ok I hear you
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by Reelmii: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
All this hype men, hope he gets paid
Re: Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. by PritiDeedee(f): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
The caption, the glam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi / Oba Elegushi And Patoranking In New Lovely Pictures / E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.