Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. (1130 Views)

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. by MrOON: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,
Can someone help me with a detailed (local man/cheapest) way to navigate my way to Nigeria (Lagos) from Cotonou airport.

I learnt about going with bike but its not too clear at all.
Experienced people here, i need your guide please.

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. by Larry1959: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please I need advice on how to travel to Ghana by road from Lagos , please I need it urgently ,,how do I go and the costs ,, j I'm don't have a passport or anythING
Re: Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. by seunny4lif(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Larry1959:
Please I need advice on how to travel to Ghana by road from Lagos , please I need it urgently ,,how do I go and the costs ,, j I'm don't have a passport or anythING
Do you have any ID?
Travel down to Seme border
Re: Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. by MrOON: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2021
MrOON:
Hi Nairalanders,
Can someone help me with a detailed (local man/cheapest) way to navigate my way to Nigeria (Lagos) from Cotonou airport.

I learnt it the DIY way.

1. Find your way to border.(dont enter the border gate. Stop about 1 or 2 poles before the gate)
2. You'll probably see bike men asking to take you over. Carefully make your choice.
3. Price range from 1k depending on your bargaining power.
4. The bike man will ride you and navigate a unique route.
4. Obey the soldiers you meet on your way and answer questions(if any) calmly
5. You'll be dropped at the other side.

The above procedures apply for both Nigeria and Cotonou area.

6. Once you drop, the bike man can as well recommend where to board and continue your journey.

I hope this helps someone.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. by Oyindamolah: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2021
MrOON:
Hi Nairalanders,

Good morning, Since you interested in learning crypto, kindly do me a DM and am willing to teach you A-Z of crypto

(1) (Reply)

Residence Or Skilled Work Visa Applicant In New Zealand Lets Meet Here / Travelling By Road When It Takes More Than 2 Hours / Can Somebody Help For Belgium Or Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.