Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light (1841 Views)

[photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by chiggzy: 5:08am On May 10, 2011
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by Nobody: 5:29am On May 10, 2011
How many more Id's do you have ? from naijaura to chiggzy. It is not by force to drag traffic to your site angry angry
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by naijaura: 9:12am On May 10, 2011
It's not everytime one thinks that he/she has to talk, please next time talk with a spark of sense/intelligence , this is obviously not my ID undecided
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by Nobody: 9:44am On May 10, 2011
If what you exhibited is what you call intelligence then my definition of it will be ''Dumb goat''.

Chigzzy has only got 3 posts and all of it is promoting ya useless good for nothing piece of shyt you call your prosti, tute hotel abi site and you are here telling me rubbish, do you think we are all desperately dumb like you? You have just insulted my intelligence cool with this nansense upon ingredients desperado post of yours.

I say we are tayad of you polluting this site with that kindergarten jargon you call website. Anumanu
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by naijaura: 9:48am On May 10, 2011
your opinion is highly appreciated!! ,   kiss , You really should brush up on your spellings though, grin
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2011
lol grin
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by tjskii(f): 10:54am On May 10, 2011
choi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2011
@naijaura

brush gini? I say u no dey taya? Who tell you say this nansense upon maggi ingredients thread of ya's needs brushing? You dey dream abi na real lyfe?. Haba we no go hiaaaa word, from www.naijaura.com to www.naijaerror.anumpam.oloshiburuku, net.com, i sayiiii we don taya fa dis nansensu. If na so you dey kiss for real life you for don get job for bedroom biziness b'cos ya partner go engage you for kissing contest,hereby giving you a decent job since yobulessness wan kill you.

Naijaerror we no need virus hiaaa, it's either you  post like a normal citizen of Nigeria without posting naansensuuu or get stuffed. Because I am tayad of buying Gold Circle condom everyday to protect my PC from that virus ooozing out from the nyash of the cybercafe you dey use.

Thanki you verili verili much.
Re: Genevieve And Her Daughter In Lime Light by naijaura: 11:25am On May 10, 2011
lol. Thanks for visiting www.naijaura.com your support is highly appreciated!, wink , If u still upset then check out http://jukebox.naijaura.com . The music there can turn a sad to a cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Lol!what On Earth Is This Photographer Snapping? / Is Nkiru Onuchuku, Djinee's Girlfriend? Couple Spotted Together / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Her Fall In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.