Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? (219 Views)

My Ipad 2 Is About To Send Me Into The Future! / My Ipad 2 Is About To Send Me Into The Future! / Need Ipad 2 With Drifta App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? by Raymondj0: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good afternoon... I have dis iPad 2 which I've abandoned for over 3 years now because my cousin locked the icloud and do not remember the details... It happened that I traveled for some days and left the iPad without locking it... And getting back home... I discovered the icloud is locked and I tried everything.. That's why I just dropped it somewhere.. But due to some reason recently... I need a big screen phone again.. I've been making enquiries on how to get another one then a friend who visit me dis morning told me I can unlock the iPad 2 icloud... He himself don't know how or where... But he said some people can unlock it... That's why I decided to give it a try maybe it's true.. Instead of buying another one... The one I'm talking about is clean and all the boxes intact.. So I just feel like.. If it is really true.. Then I should also try it out first.
Re: Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? by Raymondj0: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
So please if you have anyone who can unlock iPad 2 cloud.. Please link me up
Re: Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? by Onyeka90210(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Raymondj0:
So please if you have anyone who can unlock iPad 2 cloud.. Please link me up
If it's your apple account that's there
Google "forgot apple ID password" it'll take you to a site(forgot), follow the promt, after resetting the password, use the new password to log in on your ipad.
Re: Ipad 2 Cloud Removal.... Anyone? by Harryfrosh: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Onyeka90210:

If it's your apple account that's there
Google "forgot apple ID password" it'll take you to a site(forgot), follow the promt, after resetting the password, use the new password to log in on your ipad.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Opera Sub Via Samsung Max VPN Power Up All Apps / Iphone VS Android / Redmi 9a Broken Screen Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.