Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) (1507 Views)

Act Now. / Which One Will You Prefer?...please Be Sincere And Would U Act Now? / Pls Read This,act Now And Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by hustler(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi guys,

I have just heard from very reliable sources in the company that talks are in an advanced stage with Rusal one of the biggest aluminium companies in Europe based in Russia for a take over.

I understand that due diligence is almost over and the would be investors are impressed.

The stock is presently N4.01 as at today.Invest in this stock while it is still a penny one o.Does any broker here know if it is available on the floor
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by damoche07(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hustler,if this turns out to be wrong,it would be too bad.Can u hook me up at damoche07@yahoo.com,please.
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by Anio(f): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2007
Have our Nigerdelta boys released the Rusal expatriates they've been holding hostage for some months now?

This is definately a bad sign for Rusal, hope they can get over with it otherwise hold on with investing till you're sure of what's happening.
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by hustler(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2007
I understand from my friends who handle their account in a leading bank that their finance ppl and directors told them in confidence about this issue.

The company is based in Lagos but hasnt reealy tapped from the full potentials of the city biz-wise.

I have already placed an order for 15,000 units sha

Everything na kuku risk
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by damoche07(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2007
Hustler,can we hook up please.want to iniquire at some things.
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by bakas(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2007
Is the stock in the market and easily available!
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2007
hmmmm, sounds interesting shocked

Better still before investing you may just want to ask www.proshare.com
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by damoche07(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hustler,u told us to buy FIRST ALUMIMIUM and the shares has lost 15% in the last few days.wat is happening.i hope i av not burnt my fingers due to my naivety.I need an answer.
Re: Rusal To Take Over First Aluminium (investors Act Now) by ckenneths(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
But can anyone provide answers why the stock suddenly turned and started heading down inspite of this rusal rumour.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Better Paying Adsense Company Other Than Google? / .... / Oil And Gas Training.in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.