Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden (1093 Views)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / PricewaterhouseCooper(PwC) Graduate Apprenticeship Prog 2019 -HND/Bsc Any Field / With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by stirlingteco: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
can anyone confirm apprenticeship program with permak construction in Sweden is legit. telling me to pay into their account domiciled in Nigeria for the TOEFL exam is of great concern to me. hopefully, you guys can help if it's genuine or a scam
Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by heayernu56(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
stirlingteco:
can anyone confirm apprenticeship program with permak construction in Sweden is legit. telling me to pay into their account domiciled in Nigeria for the TOEFL exam is of great concern to me. hopefully, you guys can help if it's genuine or a scam

I cannot say with absolute certainty. But I guess it's a scam. No interview, nothing, yet they will pay for your relocation to Sweden and all.
My opinion: keep your money, bro

1 Like

Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by Wehro: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you got a direct contact from them it's legit. I'm a beneficiary of their 2017 batch. I have a family here and working with a real estate agent since then.
Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by bkjosh: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hi, could I get your digits or mail. I just received a mail from them yesterday and want to ask a few questions. Thank you
Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by Arrowgents: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Good Day,I was called by permak as well, they selected me for the cadetship program, starting in January, how legit is it & would they employ us after the training because I am about to pay for IELTS which they made compulsory.
Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by brighttech95(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Seems it's fake

Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by bkjosh: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
They're totally fake. Mr Abdul is a scammer. Their sole target is the 79 or 80k you will send for the IELTS exam. Once you pay them, their goal is achieved.

I went as far as registering for IELTS in Stockholm, Sweden as stated in the email.

Baba still said I must send him money to register me �

1 Like

Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by Wehro: 6:21am On Nov 14, 2021
The so called agents are using the company name to defraud people not the real company
Re: Apprenticeship Permak Construction Sweden by tuna85: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
bkjosh:
They're totally fake. Mr Abdul is a scammer. Their sole target is the 79 or 80k you will send for the IELTS exam. Once you pay them, their goal is achieved.

I went as far as registering for IELTS in Stockholm, Sweden as stated in the email.

Baba still said I must send him money to register me �

grin

(1) (Reply)

Lafarge Africa Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Portal (ssce/diploma/degree Holders) / Guyz Let's Do This / Nlg Advert: Closes Oct.03,2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.