Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! (403 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / How can I stop being broke in 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! by Mixlr: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Some weeks ago, I made a post here describing the strategy I used to make my first $1650 in affiliate marketing absolutely for free. For some reason, the post got deleted a few hours after posting it, during that time frame 6 people joined the group. I didn't have time to make another post so I decided to work with the six people that joined my group

From that week till now, only one out of those six persons made an effort to replicate my strategy and is making roughly 19- 20$ per day for a start.

From what happened, I noticed that some people here take free things for granted but if I put down the strategy into an ebook and put a price on it, they'd complain that it's over priced, using that as an excuse. But in the same vain, I discovered that teaching and working with someone made me discover new twists to my original strategy which has increased my earnings from 200-300$ per day to 800$+

So I've decided to create a team.l'lI teach you the basics for free, then we work together, share ideas and make money together.

The first 10 people would be enough.
If you're interested, click the link on my signature to join on telegram

3 Likes

Re: If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! by RewardsNaija: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Link isn't working
Re: If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! by Willty4u: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
The link not showing up you can add me zero eight zero sixthree sixtwo seventwo 61
Re: If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! by RewardsNaija: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Willty4u:
The link not showing up you can add me zero eight zero sixthree sixtwo seventwo 61

It's working now
Just confirmed
Re: If You're Still Broke In 2021, It's Because You're Not Seizing Opportunities!! by Mixlr: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Willty4u:
There's nothing wrong with the link

(1) (Reply)

Money For The Boys: How 'agberos' Pocket Billions Of Lagos Transport Revenue / Caravan Lubricants Business For Sale / Simple Prayer App - Let Me Know What You Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.