Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lagosian.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lagosian.com (2782 Views)

Nawa!!! Every Lagosian Wants To Blog / Lagosian GSM Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosian.com by klag(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2006
Please have a look at Lagosian.com (www.lagosian.com) and feel free to provide feedback. The site is quite new. It allows you to post adverts for anything from cars, computers to books or even food. There are also sections for property and jobs.
Re: Lagosian.com by klag(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2006
Please have a look at Lagosian.com. It's a new website; here's a brief summary:

Why? Taking the hassle out of buying and selling. Easy access to information, both yours and that of thousands of other users.

Property. For selling, buying or renting property in Lagos, the rest of Nigeria and abroad.

Jobs. Looking for or offering jobs?

Everything else is free. You don’t pay anything! Buying or selling anything at all? Advertise it for free! You only pay for adverts in the Property and Jobs sections.
Re: Lagosian.com by Farriel(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2006
Your interface is really cool. I've been a chrome man for a long time and can't help but love any glassy interface I come across. But what's up with your home page? Just the header above, the footer below, and Lagosian.com slammed in the middle with no brief content description of anything?

The pages of the few links I checked seemed OK. An overall clean feel, that's what you projected, and I'm impressed.

Solid job man, solid job. At the moment, I can't find flaws anywhere except the index page.
Re: Lagosian.com by JustD: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Only A Math Genius Can Solve This Puzzle Can YOU? / Wow! Guys You Can Actually Be Paid For Posting Topics Like You Do On Nairaland. / My First International Web Design Project *happy*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.