Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download (9087 Views)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 / How Do I Unlock Nokia C3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by sunch(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2011
I purchased a new nokia c3, but i've been finding it difficult to download with it. It kept saying, Network Not Available. Pls can anyone tell me what to do
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by amasha(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2011
I've got two questions for you.
1. What Network Provider do you use? Either MTN,Airtel,Etisalat,Glo,etc
2. What Software version do you have running on your Nokia C3? Check by sending *#0000# to see the Software Version you have.

Try deleting the Accesspoints you have on your device and request for new Internet Settings and then try downloading again.

If you still have issues, you can send an email to nokiacarenigeria@ovi.com or If you're in lagos, you can visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you

Nokia Care Point
13 Ahmodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island Lagos

Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite Computer Village Main Entrance
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by sunch(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2011
Thanks for ur kind response. My network is AIRTEL, while the software version is V 07.20.
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by sunch(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2011
And also can the software version V 07.20 be upgraded. What's the highest version of Opera Mini dat can run on the Nokia C3
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by amasha(f): 9:58am On May 11, 2011
Airtel is a great network,its funny you're having that kind of problem. Okay,does your Ovi Store work? Your software version (07.20) is the latest for now that is. I'm not so sure if you can use Opera Mini with Airtel on your Nokia C3,Airtel and MTN have blocked access to it but I think Etisalat works with it tho.

Try downloading the Ovi Browser,it works excellently well and its supported for some Series 40 devices including the Nokia C3.

Visit browser.ovi.com on your phone's browser to download or download straight from the Ovi Store.

If you still have issues, you can send an email to nokiacarenigeria@ovi.com or If you're in lagos, you can visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by lynxnoon(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2011
sunch:

Thanks for your kind response. My network is AIRTEL, while the software version is V 07.20.
ur line needs to be activated first b4 it can be used for data services
if u dnt mind drop ur no. and i can push d settings online for u. . . tho u will need to have ur fone on and accept the settings sent to ur fone
cheers wink
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by sunch(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2011
@amasha, i actually browses with opera mini 4.2, with the only problem of inability to downloads files.
@lynxnoon, i was previously using a sonyericsson, which has been provisiond. Wld i be provisioning the line to work with my new phone
Re: Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download by lynxnoon(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2011
sunch:

@amasha, i actually browses with opera mini 4.2, with the only problem of inability to downloads files.
@lynxnoon, i was previously using a sonyericsson, which has been provisiond. Wld i be provisioning the line to work with my new phone
u dnt need to as long as u have done it b4. . .
i tinkit has to do wit d browser u r usng or downloading not enbled on ur fone
cheers wink

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Now Available / iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update / Powerfull Beastly Android Phones U Will Never Regret Buying @ Moderate Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.