Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. (1017 Views)

Checkout The Photos Of Lionel Messi’s New Tattoo That Got Everyone Talking / Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by dave2(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2011
Is no more news that Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Carlos Tevez, Angel Di Maria and Diego Milito will all be missing in action when Nigeria takes on Argentina on June 1st in Abuja.

But my question is; why would Nigeria Football Federation go into such agreement knowing well that these are the star players that fans would like to watch?
I still can't understand. Is not done anywhere. When Japan hosted Argentina in a friendly, they insisted their star players must be present and that was it.
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by 10cirenoh: 10:58am On May 10, 2011
So what then is the sweetness in this friendly?
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by dave2(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2011
The most annoying thing is that; the Argentine coach is using this friendly to test many uncapped players.
Can they try it with England, Brazil or Italy?
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by 10cirenoh: 11:21am On May 10, 2011
Why wont he? are you guys in first 30 in the world?
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by dave2(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2011
Is it all about 30 in the world or something?
See, forget all that. What is Japan ranking in the world?
Cash is the bottom line here my guy
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by 10cirenoh: 12:47pm On May 10, 2011
^^^

Do you know how much Guinness put into this game? let me tell you, its because they don't rate Nigeria high, that's why they are doing this shitz bro, is Japan not higher than Nigeria in ranking?
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by MeGaStReEt: 2:59pm On May 10, 2011
exhibition
Re: Exclusion Of Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain And Others Fom Abuja. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2011
Argentina could field only home-based players from River Plate, Independiente, and Boca Juniors for all I care cos Argentina na Argentina.

They've got a football culture and any eleven players fielded against us would be quality opposition and give us a run for our money. . .I'm even willing to bet they'll totally dominate possession, have more scoring chances and the best result we'll get is a Draw.

I'm more concerned with the Super Eagles utilizing the FIFA friendly days and playing friendlies (along with the rest of the world) cos we're rebuilding and it'd help in the blending of players and improve the team cohesion.

(1) (Reply)

World Exclusive Picture Of Rafael Nadal Off Court / Football Is Dead In Nigeria - Okocha / Fiorentina set to sue Salah | www.solopredict.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.