Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? (955 Views)

Business Partner With Capital Needed For A Joint Venture / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by Sankabson(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello Gurus in the House,

Please, what business can a Man of 65years of old do, with a total capital of 3.5M ? He’s not looking for heavy profits but he’s looking at a steady and reliable income.

City Of Residence : IBADAN.

Thanks In Advance.
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by TarOrfeeek: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
The Business of enjoyment and retirement.

Let him rest.

The wealth he did not make in the past 45 years, is it in the remaining at most 35 years he will make it.

O wrong naw

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by RealLordZeus(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The Business of enjoyment and retirement.

Let him rest.

The wealth he did not make in the past 45 years, is it in the remaining at most 35 years he will make it.

O wrong naw
You are a very wicked person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin\

Sankabson:

Please, what business can a Man of 65years of old do, with a total capital of 3.5M ? He’s not looking for heavy profits but he’s looking at a steady and reliable income.

Thanks In Advance.

Investing in younger ones

Look for a young blood with potentials and a lil bit of honesty
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by culf: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
He should use 2million to do annuity and use 1million on any business that wouldn't be too stressful for him.

best business to do should be in his field, what he use to do before now.
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by cleish(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
You can set up a Plumbing materials business, travel down to Lagos and buy directly from the importers in large quantity.

Also make contacts with building engineers and plumbers in your town and beyond. Their patronage and recommendation is very important for business growth

If your business is large, you can also serve as a retailer to smaller plumbing stores, though the profit would be reduce...

You will have to employ a sales person.

On a single transaction with an engineer or contract for WC & fittings worth 600k, you can make a profit of 30k to 50k from it. Just imagine you have two of such transactions in a week.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by Opsylo: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Set up agric firm and poultry business,is Good for his age.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by LikeAking: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Make the man use the money buy land wey him children go inherit.

He should stop hustling at that age.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by Kingsolar: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.
I think what u need for now is rest. U don't need to stress ursef at this point in time, just as mentioned, investment u didn't do at 45?
My best advice right now is to call Ur children and discuss this with them on what business can be viable for the time being, for the family n also try know the basics needs of the community you are living. Otherwise go into transport business base on hire purchase, get two buses, not keke cos keke have only one year life span. Give the buses out on higher purchase only n when they default, any day, collect Ur property back until he meets up or hand over to the police or Jtf around Ur community anytime they fails. Or otherwise go into foods items but that also is stress.
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by Bsmiles49(f): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.

I don't think he should be running any business at that age. He should look for a genuine investment that would give him reasonable returns and keep his capital safe.

I'll suggest F&K savings. You can download the app on play store and iOS. Their office is also at Bodija and Mokola.

The current portfolio is agriculture and real estate. He can earn up 25% interest in 6 months.

Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by TradeNAIRA: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2021
How to start a freelancing career from home in Africa? Here is the solution: trading online with Tradenaira.com. You're about to become an entrepreneur, or perhaps you already are one but you want your own business income to be higher as soon as possible. Or maybe you currently working for a company and you're looking for a passive income to supplement your salary.

In all cases, you are reading the right article if you want to start a freelancing career in Africa and make money trading online with Tradenaira.com.

Our company offers everyone an opportunity to earn money by becoming a registered member of our platform...
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by lanrecole(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Let him borrow me or partner with me in real estate. The return is very high. If interested pls kindly whatsapp me on 08104963503. I need investors, developers here in Akure, ondo state.
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by Adetola198: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285

And since you are in Ibadan, we could set up a physical meeting.

Sankabson:

Thanks In Advance.
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by phatriqk(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Invest in a tech startup simple......... Google, Amazon and Facebook were once tech startup
Re: What Business Can A Man Of 65 Years Of Age, Do With Capital Of 3.5M? by isaacotokhagua: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please elaborate more on this business for someone who doesn't have knowledge in software development but interested in tech startup

(1) (Reply)

Earn 100k Per Transaction with your sterling bank buisness account / Investment Firm That Pays High Returns Within 25 Days / Making Money In Real Estate Investment: An Introduction… By Bukola Ogunsola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.