Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) (1315 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2021
TECNO Phantom X 'Iceland Blue' Unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxsCJbgGZ3I

TECNO is calling the Phantom X their first premium smartphone and it looks as though they have sort of done something that is new to TECNO, but pretty much old tech, if you're coming from other Global brands. That edge to edge curved Super AMOLED display is nothing new to Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, OnePlus, Motorola e.t.c. but for TECNO, it's a first. Based on the comparison photos I shared side by side Samsung Galaxy A72, A52 and Poco X3 Pro, the tech community isn't too thrilled by the selfie camera in the very least.
Link to the comparison post - https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugz1ft9d-odQ8EtrdZN4AaABCQ

The Phantom X also comes at a price that breaks the bank, as far as midrange phones go. It is priced at N228,000 ($455) and It definitely is one of the most overpriced midrange phones of 2021.

TECNO Phantom X Specs

• 6.7" FHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED Display
• Glass Back (Gorilla Glass 5)
• MediaTek Helio G95
• 50MP + 13MP + 8MP Back Camera
• 48MP + 8MP Front Camera
• 8 +256GB RAM/Storage
• 4700mAh Battery (33Watt Charging)
• Android 11
• 163.5 x 73.8 x 8.7mm & 201g

cc Lalasticlala

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by WiszyFraud: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Did you know??

The iPhone is the second highest selling product of all time, behind what we consume.

lipsrsealed
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Leonidas8(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
The phone is OK on its own but grossly overpriced.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Randerl: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
If You Want To Drive Rolls Royce, Stop Taking Advice From Toyota Taxi Drivers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
DIS POST WILL GRACE FRONT PAGE
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by FryMosquito: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
The phone is good on its own, but over priced.
Anyway people way Sabi don move on since leave am
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
The phone fine. The price worh-worh!
henry007 post camera samples.
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Randerl:
If You Want To Drive Rolls Royce, Stop Taking Advice From Toyota Taxi Drivers
Even Toyota would not be actually stupid enough to use the engine meant for Toyota Corolla on Toyota Camry.

Crap na Crap till thy kingdom come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The iPhone is the second highest selling product of all time, behind what we consume.

lipsrsealed
So Tecno is looking itself in the mirror and saying i am iPhone replacement.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
The phone fine. The price worh-worh!

henry007 post camera samples.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
henry007:

TECNO is calling the Phantom X their first premium smartphone and it looks as though they have sort of done something that is new to TECNO, but pretty much old tech, if you're coming from other Global brands. That edge to edge curved Super AMOLED display is nothing new to Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, OnePlus, Motorola e.t.c. but for TECNO, it's a first. Based on the comparison photos I shared side by side Samsung Galaxy A72, A52 and Poco X3 Pro, the tech community isn't too thrilled by the selfie camera in the very least.
Link to the comparison post - https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugz1ft9d-odQ8EtrdZN4AaABCQ

The Phantom X also comes at a price that breaks the bank, as far as midrange phones go. It is priced at N228,000 ($455) and It definitely is one of the most overpriced midrange phones of 2021.

TECNO Phantom X Specs

• MediaTek Helio G95
• 8 +256GB RAM/Storage
• Android 11

cc Lalasticlala

phantom x is so sleeky
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by hoilakes(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
The selfies? smiley smiley
henry007:

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Beautiful design with extraordinary in built capacity that make it function well.
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Sainthia: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
henry007:

I think I prefer the phantomx camera, the rest are looking over exposed
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by PaulucheBusines: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
This phone is nice, as I have already unbox mine and using it...

I used it to cover my colleague birthday with awesome pictures and videos

henry007:

TECNO Phantom X Specs

• MediaTek Helio G95
• 8 +256GB RAM/Storage
• Android 11

cc Lalasticlala
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
henry007:

The selfie isn't bad at all, and also the 50megapixel on the phantom X is superb.
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by ReacherSaidNoth: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Overpriced
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Ammaizingemmy: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Swears... The picture for the phantom X comes out brighter and sharper than the rest competing with it cool

PHOTOGRAPHER'S over to you...
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by chocoboi: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Overpriced

But the phone has everything abeg..
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sainthia:
I think I prefer the phantomx camera, the rest are looking over exposed

grin grin grin the kind task Tecno give Una with this one eeehh, I pity you marketers

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Meister:

grin grin grin the kind task Tecno give Una with this one eeehh, I pity you marketers
see as dem dey mumu theirselves grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Jacku: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
henry007:

TECNO Phantom X Specs

• MediaTek Helio G95
• 8 +256GB RAM/Storage
• Android 11

cc Lalasticlala
the design of this phone is just wow! Make sense.
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Jacku: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Meister:

which kind task be that lol grin
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by atheistandproud(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmm

Space booked
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by nonichuks: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jacku:
the design of this phone is just wow! Make sense.

Too fine
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Shuregirl: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
The phone is good, camera is sharp, design is nice, storage is huge and chipset has a great performance
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
oh, overpriced junk. Fullz

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Zankut: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Brand aside ehn, how would any right thinking person carry 228k to buy this spec, with the array of options available now

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Because of that brand that you put aside. Some people just like what they like
Zankut:
Brand aside ehn, how would any right thinking person carry 228k to buy this spec, with the array of options available now
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Everything like?
chocoboi:

But the phone has everything abeg..

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by Niswayne19: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Great review. The phantom X s amazing
Re: TECNO Phantom X Unboxing, First Impressions And Specifications + Price (photos) by dankwoska: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2021
One would know how big and amazing phantom x is gonna be... Cuz the gap from the previous phantom wasnt a joke unlike other Tecno phone series...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why S20 Ultra Camera Is Blur Compare The Pics / Android 13 Out For Google Pixel Users / Glo Wap Internet Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.