Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigerian University Where Male And Female Are Barred From Interacting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University Where Male And Female Are Barred From Interacting (922 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Open University: Barred From Serving The Nation / Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian University Where Male And Female Are Barred From Interacting by gbeborun(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2007
Na wah o, in this age and time so there's a so called university that forbids men and women (think they're boys and girls) from interacting within the school premises.
Source: http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20070716814240
Do you buy this idea?
Re: Nigerian University Where Male And Female Are Barred From Interacting by nuttyproff(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2007
i assume you are talking about convenant, i told my girlfriend who schools there that they are not being prepared for the real world, i mean how can you so rigidly control the life of these people and then expect them to function like matured grown ups when they come out, kole happen grin

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Unilag Mild? / There Will Be No Admission In Unijos 2007/2008 / Pls Who Knows If Portharcourt Predegree Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.