Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? (4948 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? by EDIJ: 11:01am On May 10, 2011
Hi, would really be glad if you may help with this question which has been bothering me a whole lot. I am 27years and my girlfriend is 24years. My girlfriend ended her period around April 7 and this experience which i am about to describe happened on the 24th April. My girlfriend is still a VIRGIN, however, we were making out and things got heated up that i had to place my manliness (without a condom) on her womanliness (the exact entry spot i guess). she was wearing a Pyjamas and a pant at the time. Although, i didn't expel, i notice the outter part of her pyjamas was a little wet with precum. Can she get pregnant? I mean i know precum can in rare occassions get a lady pregnant. Our worry is can she get pregnant by precum whilst she was wearing a pyjamas, a pant and being a virgin (all at the same time? I would be grateful if anyone could advise.
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? by ifffffy(f): 11:17am On May 10, 2011
Ur manliness on her womanliness, very funny. Well, i dont think so, when it is precum nd with those 2 p's on. NO:-D.
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? by alicerich86: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
For more info about pregnant from precum please visit http://motherhow.com/can-you-get-pregnant-from-precum/
Re: Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? by praveenkumarad: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
I also get lots of useful information from this page http://www.pregnancyweeks.org/can-you-get-pregnant-from-precum/

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Know How To Cure Fibroad Naturally Eating 2 Kinds Of Fruits? / The Healing Properties Of Moringa Green Tea And Moringa Seeds. / How To Cure PID With Herbal Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.