Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together (785 Views)

How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together / How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by DBAAMI(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
How to prevent your spaghetti from sticking together.

A lot of people complain that when they cook their spaghetti it sticks together or gum together.

These are the tips to prevent such from happening.
����������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-prevent-your-spaghetti-from-sticking-together/

Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by lilvicky68(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Instead of me to click that link.make my spaghetti burn self instead..

6 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by joinnow: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's the too much of starch that makes them stick together.
Follow the instructions on the pack it won't stick.
Boiling water add salt the put your spa.
Boil for 10min then drain water it won't stick. Prepare sauce

3 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Put small olive oil in the boiling water then add your spagethi cook till "Al dente"

Strain allow to cool then refrigerate till when needed to prepare spagethi meals such as spaghetti Bolognese and arrabiatta.

Spaghetti and noodles are made from main ingredients flour and egg.
Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by mariahAngel(f): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

You people should change your mentality and do better.
Show kindness and support to others in any way you can. It won't cost you much but would go a long way for the recipient.
Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by lilvicky68(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

You people should change your mentality and do better.
Show kindness and support to others in any way you can. It won't cost you much but would go a long way for the recipient.
Ok
Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by Jansi24(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2021
You are so so funny grin
lilvicky68:
Re: How To Prevent Your Spaghetti From Sticking Together by lilvicky68(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Jansi24:
You are so so funny grin
Ok.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Cooking For Thansgiving / Clearance Sale On Imported Brand New Baby Car Seat, Carry Cot, Prams, Strollers / How To Use Nigerian Green Drinks To Lose Weight Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.