Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? (503 Views)

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / Steps To Striking A Balance Between Your Spouse And Your Relatives / With N2m Initial Deposit, You Can Spread The Balance For Up To 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by Srobinson(f): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Your husband shouted at you in public during a ceremony because you mistakenly broke the screen of his phone worth #350k.

Surprised by his reaction, a man got up and gave you #500k and ask u to buy a new phone for ur husband in the presence of everyone including ur husband.

The man gave you his phone number asking you to call him in case the money is not enough so he can add more.

��‍♀ *As the ️woman, would you take this money and the phone number from this gentleman?*

�� *As the husband, what would you do in this situation?*

Open debate for all � �

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2021
undecided just tell us you need a man & forget the fairytale.
nice ass do. wink

2 Likes

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by Srobinson(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hahahhahaaaa... It's now fairy tale?
Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
The man overstepped his boundary and offering the wife N500k instead of cautioning /appealing to the husband is adding fuel to the fire.

While the husband was/is wrong to 'shout' at the wife in public, you cannot control the reaction of someone who has to cough another N350k to get a phone.

This is where heels are good sha.

Just use your heels to stand on his shoe and smile thinly telling him with your eyes not to shout at you in public (if continuous) while apologizing for the broken screen with your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by Mophor: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
The man who uses a phone worth 500k would have enough to fix it just that he can’t control his anger at d moment cz of d Unbudgeted expenses...
If the woman accepts the 500k,it means she has sold her husband respect immediately cz I strongly believe that the man that offers 500k can’t even give a 50k to an ordinary person who’ll need it to start a small biz....
Nice picture tho @ OP. But why is it that 80% of ladies with big ass have small boobs and with big boobs has flat ass??

1 Like

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by angelfallz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well I personally wouldn't shout anyway. I also agree with Bukatyne, the man who offered money to the wife overstepped his boundaries. In fact he just subtly challenged the husband.

If I were the husband what my wife does regarding the offer of ₦500k would determine my next action

1 Like

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
bukatyne:
The man overstepped his boundary and offering the wife N500k instead of cautioning /appealing to the husband is adding fuel to the fire.

While the husband was/is wrong to 'shout' at the wife in public, you cannot control the reaction of someone who has to cough another N350k to get a phone.

This is where heels are good sha.

Just use your heels to stand on his shoe and smile thinly telling him with your eyes not to shout at you in public (if continuous) while apologizing for the broken screen with your mouth.

I disagree with the bold section . . Inasmuch as it makes the woman uncomfortable, i think this will teach such man a lesson that his wife worth more than the stupid broken phone. I will NOT advise the woman to collect the money nor the phone number, but such action by the man is a wake up call that a woman is NOT a bingo to be screamed at.

1 Like

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by poshestmina(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
I'm taking the #500k . If he can humiliate me in public because of a broken screen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 500k Naira In The Balance... Will You Take It? by ecolime(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
@Op

You mistakenly uploaded your picture.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Loses Her 5 Children To Fire Outbreak On Her Birthday / “I Watched My Brother Died, It Was Tormenting”, Aliko Dangote / Some People Will Always Be Incompatible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.