Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mom? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mom? (627 Views)

Lol : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals / 19 ways to know Your Mom Is Nigerian / Picture - When Your African Mom Tries To Flog You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mom? by feelgood(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2011
A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things when he noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he ignored her and continued on.
Finally he went to the check-out line, but she got in front of him. "Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look just like my son, who I haven't seen in a long time."
"That's a shame," replied the young man, "is there anything I can do for you?"
"Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother!'? It would make me feel so much better."
"Sure," answered the young man. So, when the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Goodbye, Mother!"
As he stepped up to the check-out counter, he saw that his total was $127.50. "How can that be?" he asked, "I only purchased a few things!"
The clerk replied, "Your mother said that you would pay for her."
Re: Mom? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 10, 2011
smart woman.
Re: Mom? by Abbycrown(f): 3:45pm On May 10, 2011
smart indeed! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lol: / Holy Art Thou Indeed! / The Bark Side: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.