Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Get The Ebook Breakthrough Advertising Here For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get The Ebook Breakthrough Advertising Here For Free (305 Views)

#######scrap Vessel Alert: Mt Breakthrough For Sale######### / Breakthrough vessel For Sale In Lagos water / This Is Where To Download Breakthrough Advertising Pdf Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Ebook Breakthrough Advertising Here For Free by jephchuks: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Welcome to the most sought after
direct marketing masterpiece. This book was recently selling for
over $900 dollars used—so I decided to re-issue it. It is a real
privilege to bring Gene Schwartz's advertising wisdom back into
print. We built a wonderful business based on his wisdom.
He was a special delight and a treat to know...
INTRODUCTION
CREATIVITY CAN BE MADE TO ORDER IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE RULE:
If you expect a scholarly tome on
advertising, stop here.
My income—my standard of living—depends bluntly and di-
rectly upon my ability to sell.
NB: This Ebook is highly recommended for internet marketers
To get the full pdf format drop your comments or you can message me on whatsapp here via this link
https://sites.google.com/view/imarketguru/home

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice, Well Sorted Going For 22500 Including Delivery. Location Is Abuja / Lpo / Invoice Financing Now Available / 12 Habits Of Failures (people Who Fail Have These Habits)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.