Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Hotel Business: What Are The Pros And Cons - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel Business: What Are The Pros And Cons (274 Views)

Is Buena Vida Legit! Any Pros And Cons / 7 Reasons Why Hotel Business Fails In Nigeria / UPDC To Sell Stake In Hotel Business (golden Tulip Festac), Due To Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Business: What Are The Pros And Cons by Agbalagbi2013: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I need advice on hotel Business. We are in the process of renting an hotel for business and I seriously need advice from experienced hoteliers in this forum. The said hotel is in a busy part of Ibadan and is owned by an old man whose children are abroad. Baba can no longer manage it due to age and has decided to let it out a reasonable price. Some Renovations will be done on the property and the core staffs are on stand by. But being a new field for me, I need advice on how to profitably manage a hotel Business. Thank as you give your pieces of advice.

(1) (Reply)

Hydroponic Farming Business / Tether Investments / Sell Your Btc, Rate 500#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.