Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) (98973 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Sunnycliff(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Men like him is a colossus. I love him
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Amodi470(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Buy your sallah Ram for delivery contact 08032655164
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by bluefilm: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
The man looks so harmless.

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by kay29000(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
El Chapo reminds me of the infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo escober

Escobar was way bigger than El Chapo.

4 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by kay29000(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

No one wants to buy a crazy drug dealers house. His sons or his people might go crazy and kill you.
And in Mexico, narco is the government.

Hahahaha! I didn't think about that till you said it. You're right grin
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Amodi470(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Buy Eid Ram at cheaper price from kebbi, for nation wide delivery call 08032655164
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
kay29000:

Hahahaha! I didn't think about that till you said it. You're right grin

His narratives tho...
Only a match for an insider! cool

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by GeneralPula: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:

No one wants to buy a crazy drug dealers house. His sons or his people might go crazy and kill you.
And in Mexico, narco is the government.

What makes you think they can come to offer you a drug deal or something beneficial?

Drug dealers don’t just kill for no reason.

Since the person buying the house isn’t a snitch, they’ve got no reason to kill.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by KingMack(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Like play like play this post hit FP!
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by proclinician: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ayo2004:
This house na better suicide grin

With all I have learnt in my life,I no fit go Mexico,Columbia and co. even if they are dashing gold

Columbia is worst. No Fulani herdsmen oo but people de kill ppl daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by eagleeye2: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mgreat:
Hmmm....
why is it that cheap?
Methinks whoever is going to buy will be unwittingly signing his death sentence unless he is one of the Cartel.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by PattyMike(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Because the house is located in a very dangerous location I think

That $9 is the amount for the raffle ticket, I think anyone can buy and anyone can win. Like a raffle draw or something.

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by stanluiz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ayo2004:
This house na better suicide grin

With all I have learnt in my life,I no fit go Mexico,Columbia and co. even if they are dashing gold
Even Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Peru etc the whole of south and Latin America are nothing but death zones.

Latin America is the murderous capital of the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Switch07(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Educonomist:
"Look up to Pablo Escobar,money meech n El Chapo that's my top 3"

Roddy ricch
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by oloshun(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
El Chapo reminds me of the infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo escober

I love those two guys because they knew what they were doing and they fully understood the consequences. But they were determined like " before they catch me, make I cruise first". You understand that kind mind?

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by oloshun(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
stanluiz:
Even Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Peru etc the whole of south and Latin America are nothing but death zones.

Latin America is the murderous capital of the world.
Mexico correct die, Baba, see life, beauty everywhere. Na one week I come, e don pass two like this. Make I dey go house tomorrow na im remain.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by stanluiz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
proclinician:

Columbia is worst. No Fulani herdsmen oo but people de kill ppl daily.
Mexico nko.

50,000 people are killied early because of drugs war. Can you imagine 50,000 shocked

Latin American is worst than middle East. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, Columbia and other countries in Latin America are nothing but failed and shithole countries.

6 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by stanluiz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
oloshun:

Mexico correct die, Baba, see life, beauty everywhere. Na one week I come, e don pass two like this. Make I dey go house tomorrow na im remain.
Hmmm. Na you Sabi.

As I dey here. I no fit go Mexico and any south America country.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by sigiyaya112: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

A raw evidence of the Vanity of life.
Poverty is also Vanity; mumu man!!

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Yoighaman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15506547/el-chapo-lair-tub-tunnel-escape-cops-sale/amp/

At the end of it all, what did he gain?

After the killings and all....the most stupid humans are those who see making money as a do or die affair... Yes, make money but it's not worth taking lives...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Judolisco(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
No b dis same guy burst out from prison 3 times?
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by haslaw(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

What makes you think they can come to offer you a drug deal or something beneficial?

Drug dealers don’t just kill for no reason.

Since the person buying the house isn’t a snitch, they’ve got no reason to kill.

You could be right but I personally feel the best thing is not to have any connection with such drug lords.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by money121(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Even with free visa/accommodation I won't live in these countries, e get why.

1. Mexico

2. Colombia

3. India

4. Pakistan

There are others but these are the major ones I dislike with passion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Carparts: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's better they turn that house to a musuem because nobody will be stupid enough to buy it even if for 1 cent. El Chapo boys will pass another underground tunnel to get there and behead the people living there then disappear without any trace.

8 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Constantine10: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
heniford2:
Impressed drug lord do we have drug lords in Nigeria
Jaggaban "am I a joke to you, my arrest/ awaiting trial in USA not counting as something to you cool grin
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
I nor know why, e dey pain me when dem catch people like dis
Bc you're criminally minded grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by NawtyC001(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Zhongkui2:
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

WhatsApp me. zero nine zero 3 three 2 three 3 two four eight

DM Bro
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by sylve11: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
psucc:
Even if it is offered at £1, so many rich will not want to do it because, it is a bait. Whoever buys it has signed a deal with death.

Smiles
.... cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.